Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a - Holborn  (Read 1897 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Robinh191

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Date: Within the last 6 months.

Location: Fit for purpose flat approximately 7-8min walk from Holborn tube. Particularly high footfall with lots of tourists and traffic on her road and the building doesn't have a discreet entrance. To make matters worse, there's a small ground floor office you have to walk past as soon as you enter the main door and where there were a couple of workers at the time and we clearly saw each other's faces. It's possible they may not have known what I was there for as there are other flats in the building but something to note if this kind of thing bothers you.

Cost: £120 for 30mins (£90 for 30mins base rate + £30 anal)

Services: DFK, fingering, deepthroat, penetration, anal.

Communication: Having seen Veronica once before many years ago and tried to see her again since, I know firsthand that her comms are variable at best. For this second meet, I got lucky - I called and got through first time and arranged a booking for later that afternoon and she texted me the address after the call.

SP: Attractive, fit body and good legs.

The meeting: Veronica buzzed me up at the appointed time. It was a hide-behind-the-door opening but when I saw her, she looked incredibly sexy in her outfit - I asked her to wear stocking, suspenders and heels.

I'm not convinced she remembered me from before but my impression this time was that Veronica seemed very business-like and slightly distant, neither welcoming nor unwelcoming. Anyway, handed over her fee and she asked me if I want a shower which I do. Before I go, I ask to kiss her and I have to say, I was disappointed. There was almost a unwillingness to engage and I wondered whether I was going to regret this meeting. I needn't have worried as things vastly improved later, like day and night, and I'm guessing the initial reluctance was down to the fact I hadn't yet showered because the DFK after I washed turned out to be a highlight.

Services included licking and sucking on her breasts nipples, gentle fingering / fingerplay inside and outside and her legendary exceptional deepthroat (covered). Veronica was able to take me all the way down and whilst letting me place my hands on the back of her her head.

On to sex and then anal and again Veronica seems distant and there's fake moaning. The only time she seems to be in the moment is when we're kissing and our tongues are going as deep as physically possible into each other's mouths. Maybe FK / DFK is her thing? Eventually I have a shuddering, convulsing climax in anal.

Veronica passes me wipes to clean myself and I ask if I can for shower. I dress, say goodbye and head off.

Conclusion: The positives heavily outweigh the negatives and yes I would see again hopefully in a more discreet location.