Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Lucy Thai!! - Castle Donnington DE74 -Avoid!  (Read 1728 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7274733) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 386
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After a good meet with Thai Sonya (review to follow) thought I’d quickly try this one that popped up, sadly disappointed with the meet so will do this review first to warn others. (Sorry work commitments recently)

So the ad pops up and it was imo a good looking girl worth a look so I text and get on my way, thought there might be a queue so got in early.

Girl behind the door, short, youngish(told me 31 but I’d say a bit more), fit body, slightly oversized bolt ons, half decent face I thought ok looks good.
Funds exchanged, 70 note inc owo I was thinking bargain.
I’m starkers on the bed as she goes to play hide n seek with the cash, she’s gone a bit and I hear the front door go, to be fair like a Twat I had a bit too much cash on me today and counting it out in front of her was possibly a bad move.
I hear movement and I half thought the door was going to come in with bodies for the cash  :D so I was standing ready. The girls returns all good and starts to cuddle and tongues exchanged im thinking I got it wrong and it looks a good start.

I go to suck her tits, not allowed.
Touching her tits my hand is moved.
Ok on to owo and it’s ok, not deep but a repetitive one move.
She grabs a bag and we cuddle up as she rotated to lay on the bed
I head south and I’m putting my tongue out, no she says.
That’s off the menu too.

On to a well lubed mish and the front door goes again
I ask is there someone else there, she sshhhs’s me
She says my friend, I ask working here ? She says no, carry on
I ask her to turn over
Obviously it’s a no

I ask her to ride me she offers a hand job, I reply could you at least try? She says it’s too big, I reply ok, she then attempts a real half arsed CG with no movement letting me take over.

I’m getting bored to be honest as it’s shit.
I ask her can you suck it she says yes but after removing the bag and laying down I get a handjob.
She tickles my arse hole and I say do that I’ll take over wanking duties
She puts my condom on her finger ready to stick up me, shocked I say that’s been inside you? She continues to my arse I say no!

I ask her to lay down and wank over her tits and I’m done.

Truly a f*cking terrible time.

I do NOT recommend nor will return.
Pissed off I had a condom from inside her almost up my arse, without this I was thinking a grey card but deffo red now.
Just a waste of money, avoid.

Offline wantkinkyfun

Thanks for the warning. Looking forward to your Sonya review, She is a good one!

Offline braman69

How utterly depressing reading this. I had noticed the sudden influx of new Thais to the area yesterday and I was going to try this one. I’ve never had a service this bad from a Thai girl and I hope I never do! I’m still tempted to try her myself to see if your bad experience was down to your size, but £70 is a lot of money to throw away if she’s like that with everyone. I’ll see how I feel in a few days, may just play it safe and go for one of the others. I’ve been sticking to massage providers of late but I’m ready for a FS punt now. Decisions decisions!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Probably the most disappointing review / meet in a while, she did look the best of the bunch to be fair, and there is a lot to choose from this week. I better get updating our Asian locals thread.

Offline braman69

Yes I nearly prompted you to do it last night when I first saw them all  :lol:

It's been pretty crap for a while on the Thai front, but things seemed to be looking up until I read your review  :(

I think I will give one of them a go at the end of the week.  Fingers crossed she's a good one, although I think my standards are a bit lower than most and I'm happy with GFE / Vanilla.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Not all girls like RO fair enough but she text 69 kissing owo all included, I didn’t even get the “my nipples are sensitive“ line, just don’t touch.
Shame, but I’m moving on to the next one  :lol:

Offline Dipper

Got drawn in with the hot pictures on available today. But shan’t bother after seeing this neg. Thanks ILO and UKP.  :thumbsup:

also dodgelad.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 06:45:34 pm by Dipper »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I nearly booked her mate at the same place but she looks miserable so forget that I’ve 2 negs to write up already  :lol: