Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cisco ????  (Read 1697 times)

Offline Frenchie

Is it me or has Cisco (the shagmeister and font of all knowledge ) disappeared off the radar ?

I've sent him a couple of PM's that have never been answered.....

And what exactly was Vorian banned for ... I always found his postings informative....

dantheman

I was wondering that yesterday, maybe he's been arrested for being to shagaholic!!!!
I think Vorian was banned for having multiple accounts in diffearant places, there is a thread about it,

touch.and.go

I was wondering that yesterday, maybe he's been arrested for being to shagaholic!!!!
I think Vorian was banned for having multiple accounts in diffearant places, there is a thread about it,

I saw the thread about Vorian - but it was so long I never actually found out why he had been banned. As for Cisco - welcome back mate - the site has been less interesting since you went AWOL.

Offline Daffodil

Vorian had an account on prossienet which he used to slag off UKP.

OldAdmin

I PM'ed Cisco to let him know he was infected with a virus after I got an email from his address with virus attachment.
That was early August and he's not been online since.

Relevant thread:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35305.0

Offline Frenchie

Admin -thanks for the info..I did wonder ...

Offline Frenchie

I was going to put a posting on about the lack of information coming across from other members ..In the past few weeks there have been various enquiries about different girls - a lot of which have been left unaswered and I've been surprised at the lack of response ..

However re- reading this posting have I come to the realisation that without Mr Cisco who seems to have shagged EVERY decent WG in the South East a lot of information is being lost !! :unknown:

Admin - do you know if he is going to return to the fold soon ?

touch.and.go

I was going to put a posting on about the lack of information coming across from other members ..In the past few weeks there have been various enquiries about different girls - a lot of which have been left unaswered and I've been surprised at the lack of response ..

However re- reading this posting have I come to the realisation that without Mr Cisco who seems to have shagged EVERY decent WG in the South East a lot of information is being lost !! :unknown:

I cant imagine he has retired from the sport - maybe just wants to get on with it without posting about it. I've done three reviews since the summer break (and a fourth next week hopefully) but TBH, I keep returning to my faves - genuine girls that like a good fucking. :rolleyes:

Offline Stiltskin

The last bit of feedback he had on AW was on the 4th September and he gave External Link/Members Only some feedback on the 31st August. So it looks like he's still active, just not posting here :(

dantheman

We both know who he didn't shag, the best.

Offline Johny Stone

The last bit of feedback he had on AW was on the 4th September and he gave External Link/Members Only some feedback on the 31st August. So it looks like he's still active, just not posting here :(

Cisco  left feedback this morning for Naughty slut soph: External Link/Members Only