Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Meggan - Watford (now Buckhurst Hill)  (Read 1262 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6689256) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Nagilum

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Price: £150

Duration: 1 hour

Nightmare to visit and park (Watford), but if you are heading to her new place in Buckhurst Hill you will be absolutely fine. Word of warning, pull out cash before you set off. That area is a nightmare to find a cash point and 3 petrol stations in a row had none. The closest is the post office about 3 minutes by car.

Comms:

Easy to book, very friendly too. Confirms her services via text, which I have started to prefer as there will be no surprises when you arrive and you have it in writing.

The Punt:

Gorgeous sexy looking Latina in a nice black lingerie outfit. You can clearly see the scars from procedures she’s had, and I caught a glimpse of a child on her phone (maybe hers). Which makes sense as she had work done. It’s not offensive but for guys that don’t like enhancements and scaring it may put you off a little.
Pleasant enough girl, talkative and put me right at ease. Full DFK on offer, sex in multiple positions and you are allowed the standard expected 2 pops per hour. Offers a fab blow job too, I was impressed! Makes all the right noises moaning and knows how to please a man. English is good so you will not have an issue communicating between the rounds.

Conclusion:

I strongly suspect that she and Latina Regina are now in the same flat. I have visited Regina recently and will post a review after this. There is another girl in there, and their profiles are sharing the same theme. They have both removed the rate for an hour. Regina has gone from charging you £160 an hour to £180 and I strongly suspect she will do the same if you phone her. Perhaps another punter can confirm my suspicion?

Return: Not until she posts her price upfront, I feel they are playing a game and charging on the fly.

Happy punting gentlemen.

Offline Nagilum

apologies, its LatinRegina not Latina Regina