Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily Party Girl - Baker Street - cracking body, shit experience  (Read 2347 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7113521) (14 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jimbobted

External Link/Members Only

Meet took place in an ok flat near Baker Street. £180 for the hour.
Last minute she asks to change the time. Well, ok then. It went well past the new time and just as I was tapping out "I'm leaving" got the text to go up. Wish I'd sent it and walked...

Magic door. Really nice smiling face, nice chat. Absolutely smoking hot petite body. Thought this was going to be fun.

I took a shower in the cleanish bathroom. She gave me a hand towel to dry myself.

Started with some nice FK. Unfortunately things went downhill from there. She was absolutely disinterested in the action. Someone else says she's sub. She isn't, she's passive. She will move into whatever position you ask, but doesn't even pretend to be enjoying herself, just sort of lies there spaced out, silent, scratching her nose etc.
OWO was ok. Despite CIM on profile she told me she doesn't do CIM.
So here I am shagging an absolutely stunning petite girl, but feeling totally bored and actually awkward. I'd have preferred to fuck a doll, it would have been no less interaction and way less awkward.
I just pumped away till I came in the bag. She came back to life at that point and had a nice chat about this and that. I got dressed and fucked off.

She isn't 21, she told me her real age and she's more than half a decade older than that. She could pass for 21 though.

Pros: fit, friendly, a good laugh when she's wearing clothes. Possibly the nicest body I've had my hands on.
Cons: poor timekeeping, totally passive and uninterested in having or providing even a veneer of GFE which just ruins what could have been really good.

Would I recommend? Nope. No way.
Would I return? Nope. No way.

Offline Jaysee54

Thanks for the review and sorry to hear it was a shit experience. Poor comms, shit timekeeping and her being unresponsive during the punt seem like common themes, even on the previous positives.

I tried contacting her a month or so ago and got a reply about three days later. It’s unlikely I’ll try again now, which is a shame as she is right up my street looks wise.

Online patelprat

I do think I’ll take a chance on this one, despite the negative, given there are a few positives out there too.

Re CIM, it’s not in her basic package. She quoted me +£30 for it.

Which means 30 mins with CIM for £150, on the expensive side for me, but probably doable and worth it IF she is super fit and does proper DFK etc.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2023, 10:31:23 pm by patelprat »

Offline jimbobted

I do think I’ll take a chance on this one, despite the negative, given there are a few positives out there too.

Re CIM, it’s not in her basic package. She quoted me +£30 for it.

Which means 30 mins with CIM for £150, on the expensive side for me, but probably doable and worth it IF she is super fit and does proper DFK etc.
She's super fit but the most boring shag you'll ever have.