Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: DELUXE TANYA (DFK/OWO/CIM) - Queensway  (Read 2224 times)

90 review(s) for @DELUXE TANYA@ (80 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Snowenne

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After a few failed attempts to book Sandracurly, and my old regular Mikel from Diva going from 200-250 to 350-400 range which is too expensive desided to get back to Tanya and she did not dissapoint.

Location same old place i met her before at queensway nice bed with a mirror in the middle of the big wardrobe spacious living room and nice shower.

Paid: 130 for a hour and extra 20 for Swallow/throatpie

Dressed in jeans by my request was looking fab specially if youre into slim MILFS she is the one for you, took a quick shower upon arrival and back into the room into more dfk and groping felt great into owo she can DT some FF aswell not too hard she ask you what you like so you can take the lead, into the dom and CG into squating CG and me doing some work from below so far Mikel(DIVA) and Tarina(DIVA) are the only ones that position themself perfectly and let me pound them from below tanya right after them, into mish with legs on my shoulders she lets you go hard no problems there aswell, we rotated standing doggy and cg mish aswell before i was sweating. Back to Blowjob DT no teeth used at all still was hard for me to cum, she kept trying and at the end we finish with throatpie which felt great.

I will return for sure specially for the price.  ;)