Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Isobellaboobs, Lymm  (Read 2522 times)

44 review(s) for Isobellaboobs (38 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline BaldEagle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Venue: The usual Lymm whoretel, with the usual disinterested staff on reception  :D.

Price: 1 hour in call at £130.

Comms: Efficiently done. Initial contact the day before by AW email (she only puts her phone number up on days she is working). Confirmed by text on the day and again on arrival at the car park. She actually called me back to give me the room number and invite me up which was a nice touch.

Looks: Probably in her 40’s; facially not a stunner but not unattractive either. I’m not sure of the photos on her profile are old or heavily photo shopped but she was carrying more timber than they would imply. She has big 34G Boobs, short hair in a 'bob' style, a slight belly and a big bum. Not a problem for me as I like my girls with meat on them but some may be disappointed.

Meeting:

Met with the usual behind the door greeting. When she emerged she was very friendly, dressed in bra and a thong both of which came off very quickly. Started with a gentle massage before turning me over and delivering the first of several blow jobs. I have to say she is good at oral with plenty of spit. I then had her on her back legs open while I gave her a good tonguing which got her very wet. After another bout of OWO it was on with the hat for first cowgirl and then mish. Offered anal but it’s not my thing. Finished off in 69 and lay back exhausted (it was a really hot day)

As we had time left with zero chance of me repeating we spent some time in a pleasant wind down chat before it was time to go.

To sum up:

I had wanted to see her for a long time, so it was an itch I needed to scratch. It was an enjoyable if not a spectacular hour with someone who is both good company and provides great service. Am I glad I went? Yes. Would I repeat? I’m not sure. Overall I had a positive experience. Everything on her list was offered without reservation. What I didn’t take was by my choice.

Offline BaldEagle

Sorry guys, this was mean't as a review  :dash:

Can someone move it for me please?

Offline robsmith149

Anyone know what time she starts, I would like to see her but would need to be around luchtime but if she only does one day stays that probably be too early.

Offline BaldEagle

Anyone know what time she starts, I would like to see her but would need to be around luchtime but if she only does one day stays that probably be too early.

According to her availability calendar she starts at 11:00 - External Link/Members Only

Offline AnselAdams

She's got links to Adult Parties Manchester on her profile so I'm assuming she does greedy girl parties too?

Offline magpie252

Anyone know what time she starts

11am start time, she does respond to messages on AW & will take an advance booking