Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild Jesica - Wolverhampton  (Read 1672 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5307618) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline mryllab

Hi guys. Booked myself in for a quick blow and go with this SP a couple of months back.

Comms
Were on point. Fired a quick text asking availability and price. Arranged within the hour for a blow and go £50.

Venue
Was a flat next to Wolverhampton train station. Pretty clean and new. Walked in and did the old hide behind door trick. However I did hear a couple of people talking in one of the rooms. No big deal.

Meet
Looked like her pics but she did look like she was under the influence of something - from her eye bags. Other than that she was pretty good looking with banging tits and body. Gave her the cash and she went to stash as I got myself comfortable. On with the OWO - bj skills were mediocre - however this is when things went sour. As it had been a few minutes she tried to speed up and and get aggressive with the BJ as she obviously wanted me to bust my nut asap! Which kinda turned me off. She then looked at me and said “are you going to cum or what? And can you hurry up”. From this point on I knew it wasn’t going to happen. It just threw my off course. It had only been a few minutes and she started going on about her jaw being tired. I did however have a few pre drinks and arrange this towards the end of the evening but I know if her attitude was right and service was good it would’ve been a happy and successful punt! However at this point I was like ok I’m done. Got my pants on and left.

External Link/Members Only

Offline sameer-k18

She definitely taking something and doesn't wash/clean between clients too. I hhad similar experience