Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Finn - Diva, Earls Court  (Read 719 times)

Offline pantywetter

Neutral / Negative Border

Tried to book Finn around a month ago.  She cancelled when I was 10 minutes away.  Not the end of the world as I caught up with the lovely Natella on that day but not a great start.

Decided to give Finn a second chance recently as she has a good review here.  I love Redheads and thought she looked fit on the pics so gave her a go.

Booking - Easy with Diva on the day.

Location - Earl’s Court.  I’ve shagged in half of the flats in Earl’s Court, but this was a new building.  It was very dark inside and quite dingy.

The Girl - It was very dark when I entered so found it hard to get a good look at her.  When I did though I was a bit dissapointed.  Very girl next door.  Average looks.  No makeup.  She was wearing a nice summer dress though and the sun was making me horny so I decided to stay against my better judgment. 

She is early 20s and has a slim but shapely body with nice C cups.  No tattoos or marks. 

Her English is poor. 

The Service - After returning from the shower I move in for the GFE.  She kisses willingly but holds back from tongues which leads to quite a weird experience. 

Move to the bed and it’s reasonably enjoyable.  She is reasonably sensual and GFE but not putting in a lot of effort or showing any enjoyment.

She sucked me off with quite a nice BJ and good stamina, but not a lot of passion.

Move onto the fucking phase and I give her a decent seeing to.  First her on top, then me on top, then doggy.  I shoot the load.  She cleans up without a smile or a word.

Whilst I’m in the shower between rounds I feel like it’s a bit of a boring average punt and decide to meet my mate in the pub instead.  I need at least one of GFE, kissing, passion or hot chick and there was none of them here. 

I get dressed, say my goodbyes and I’m back on the street 30 minutes after entering.

Very uninspiring and business like punt, though I suppose she went through the motions OK which earns the neutral. 

Shame because she looks a hottie from the pictures.  They are heavily photoshopped in my opinion.  She also has a good review here and a few on Diva so not sure what is going on there.

Damage £300 including OWO

Looks - 5/10
Service - 5/10
Would I return - No
« Last Edit: June 15, 2023, 07:54:45 pm by pantywetter »