Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diva - Mistress Olivette - Paddington  (Read 1326 times)

Offline Joball87

External Link/Members Only

Starting to get a bit of consistency with Diva. Good booking and so far good service, albeit highish rates.

Took place a couple of weeks ago, 1 hour to her place near Paddington. £250.

Good location, smallish but modern apartment, better than those flakey ones near Earl's Court for example.

Girl was pretty, pert and petite as I often like them and wearing the requested outfit. Tried out some new things in combination this time, toys in and on me, toys in her, CBT, nipple twists, tie tease and WS (on me) all in various combinations. All in good humour and a different twist to my usual fare. Kissing was more light FK but overall a strong GFE type with some interesting dom variations. Good in the sex positions and ticked all the boxes for me. Only managed the 1 pop as was interested in trying some new stuff. Generous with time to ensure i got a solid hour and services delivered with a smile. Top punt for me this one.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2023, 03:57:22 pm by Joball87 »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Welcome to the kinky side! Sounds like you had fun!  :thumbsup:

Offline Joball87

Welcome to the kinky side! Sounds like you had fun!  :thumbsup:

Cheers, I did love it albeit a bit of a change for me - but Pandoras kink box is now fully open!

Offline Ivor Hunch

Did you really have to post this? 

I'm trying to kick this monkey business.

But, as Eddie Temple says in Layer Cake.... albeit of a different business (making money rather than, literally, spunking it away)

This monkey business is in your blood, under your skin. You're not getting out, you're just getting in.