Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucky Sexy Thai, Northampton (touring)  (Read 1969 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7229326) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Charliehutton

External Link/Members Only

£130 for an hour, including DFK and OWO.

This was in a familiar place used by touring Thai girls, in the maze of streets near the bottom end of Kettering Road. Communications were lousy; two hours without any response to my texts, then a sudden flurry to arrange the meet, then an infuriatingly frustrating and unnecessary ping-pong exchange when I was parked up outside. When I got the 'how long you want to stay, Baby?' text - twice - I just knew I'd be dumped if I told them 30 minutes, so even as a strictly one-pop man I went for the hour. I'd take my time and enjoy it, and I did, too.

Lucky has the pretty and likeable face you see in her profile pics, a lovely smile and nice hair, dyed a dark auburn shade which suited her well. Mid-thirties perhaps, and in her prime, I'd say. Medium height by Thai standards, curvy and shapely, with enough stomach to be interesting - nice and firm - and big, slightly pendulous, soft, natural tits. (I should perhaps add that my judgement in this area has been called into question before; last year I confidently declared a girl's tits to be natural, only to discover later she was post-op trans, so caveat emptor). She doesn't have a single tattoo, but she does have an unusually high number of moles on her body, which have been airbrushed out of her pics; had I not found her so pretty, and so likeable, I may have found this more off-putting than I did.

She has a bright, relaxed personality and speaks English well enough to have some worthwhile bits of conversation, which always helps, and her attitude from the start was first class; enthusiastic, attentive, eager to please, there's no doubt she takes great pride in her work and gets pleasure and satisfaction from the pleasure she gives to her customer. I think it's in her nature, and I'll be very surprised if I ever read she was different with anybody else.

We just went with the flow, really; a nice kiss and cuddle to warm up, with plenty of good DFK, then on to OWO - I hadn't asked, she just got stuck in - starting from the base of my balls and working her way up, with plenty of eye contact along the way. The prettier the girl the more I like it, and I happily laid back to enjoy the show, especially the bits when she came up for air and had strands of spunk stretching from my tip to her tongue. Lovely! She positioned herself perfectly and responded nicely to RO from front and rear, although she recoiled with a giggle when I tried to work my tongue into her arsehole. When I was giving it my all in mish she contorted her face into a grimace and bit her lower lip; I'd like to think it was because she was struggling to cope with the pounding she was taking from such an Olympian sexual athlete, but in truth it's something lots of Oriental girls do. It's to make their menfolk feel better about themselves; they're hung like church mice, apparently.

After a hearty rattle doggy-style I'd reached the point where girls normally toss me off, but instead we had a nice intermission where I laid back and she gave me a nice massage. Never having had a 'proper' massage I'm no expert, but it looked and felt as if she knew her stuff. When I was ready to go again we went through pretty much the same drill and this time she skilfully finished me off by hand. She was meticulous in cleaning me up, of course, and I'd happily have cleared off with 15 minutes left on the clock, but she insisted on giving my shoulders a good massage before I went. What a lovely girl!

Offline scouting

Nice review again thanks Charlie. VS ad here External Link/Members Only

She sounds similar to my recent experience in MK with Hot Thai Kara. Ie not the prettiest but with sufficient curves to make her interesting, all-inc pricing and a great attitude. Far better than the pretty girls who charge extra for everything and try to rush you.

Online MajorPayne

Hi Charlie,

Her profile states "rimming (giving)", was this offered?  I assume not as your review didn't mention it.

MP

Offline Charliehutton

Hi Charlie,

Her profile states "rimming (giving)", was this offered?  I assume not as your review didn't mention it.

MP

I don't know, Major, as it's not something I ever ask for, but she's a very accommodating girl, so if it's listed on her profile she may well do, if asked.