Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Thai Flower (AKA Nonny) - Preston  (Read 1932 times)

17 review(s) for Sexy Thai flower (15 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Blackpool Rock

Punted this one on Monday, one of the 2 usual blocks on New Whore lane, all done quickly and easily by text

Having read her previous reviews there are a couple of comments as to whether she used to be male and in one thread I did agree that some of her pics do look a bit angular in the face however in line with those other threads IMO she is better looking in the flesh than in her pics and I believe that she's all woman

I was greeted with a happy smiling Thai girl who looked pretty and better than her pics, into the room and paid then I undressed while she stashed the cash
She was wearing some little red outfit with was part mesh material and part PVC type material, this was removed over the next couple of minutes as we stood kissing.
The kissing itself wasn't full on DFK and like quite a lot of Asian girls they have a slightly strange kissing style IMO where they open their mouth and sort of flick their tongue out a bit, not the best kissing IMO but at least it wasn't restricted.

Tits were natural which made a change, decent enough body though possibly not as toned as the shopped pics make her look but not fat, bikini line scar which may have been a C-section and would also indicate female

Onto her knees for a BJ without which was an extra £10 and then onto the bed for a bit more oral before she produced a condom however I asked if she liked oral and she said yes so I head South

Now this is one of the reasons that I specifically wanted to punt her as previous reviews have stated that her labia are unreal / huge and I really like a good meaty set of piss flaps that's like munching on a Doner kebab  :drinks:

I'm struggling to explain exactly what they looked like but didn't strike me as being labia as such, sort of large puffy / bloated

Take a look at the Long dangling outer lips from this link and that's more like how she is
External Link/Members Only

Anyway she did enjoy oral on her and I was happy to stay down there for a while until I needed some sex so it was on with the condom and into mish then she reached for a bottle of oil and let me rub it over her tits, I do love a girl covered in oil  :rolleyes:

More kissing as and when I wanted it then turned over into doggy which is where I finished, she let me stay inside her and thrust a bit more as it still felt great, this is an advantage of the blue pills and staying hard for a while after finishing.

I pulled out and then like most Thai girls she dealt with the condom and cleaned me up, I did think when I pulled out that the condom may have been ever so slightly tinted red so wondered if she was perhaps on her period.
Can't be sure as it didn't seem to transfer onto the wet wipes and the bedding was red in colour so I was trying to work out if it was the general reflectance of red that gave me the optical illusion.
She passed me a couple more wipes and I wiped the sweat from my brow and head as it was a hot day and i'd been going for it  ;)
She then gave me another wipe and told me to wipe my lips, there was a slight mark / blemish transferred onto the wipe but hardly anything so can't be totally sure, I didn't taste or smell anything untoward while giving her oral so who knows  :unknown:

I asked her if it was busy and she said it was quiet, this was her 1st day and I punted her at 13.00 which she was able to do instead of 13.30 as I arrived early but was her 1st customer, possibly due to holiday season being here but also due to the hot weather, shame those flats don't seem to have air con  :thumbsdown:
Anyway she's here for 2 weeks so the rest of this week then all next week in case anyone fancies munching on those huge labia

I would consider punting her again as she seemed like a really nice girl however i'd probably only do so if another new girl that I wanted to punt wasn't available as I do like a bit of variety

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline Cabletie

Nice review BR, I remember those meaty treats well. I might we pay her a visit next week.

Offline Cent

Take a look at the Long dangling outer lips from this link and that's more like how she is
External Link/Members Only
I need to get better glasses as the top one looks more like a cock than a Labia

Offline frankc

Sounds like a decent punt this one, I prefer nice, neat pussy lips myself but, it wouldn't put me off having a pop, thanks for the review Pal 👍