Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Southend - Sweet Thai JJ  (Read 2775 times)

9 review(s) for Sweet Thai JJ (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Shoeburyguy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is a follow on from my review of Naughty Ning that didnt happen before i met JJ, the review is here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=377985.0

Other than being a bit weary of the location (Quantock in town), i was fully guided by the little man at this point and with no reviews, i was definitely TOFTT...I am glad i did!

Comms were good, said she was located in Quantock so knew where to go at least, public car park next to it. Arrived 10 mins after confirming via text etc.
On the texts she said she had an offer for extra £30 can have owo, cim, dfk, cob etc.

When i got to the front door of the building (which is away from the main road) i text and she replied with the door number and floor, buzzed me straight in.

Got to the door, JJ opens the door with the usual hiding behind it. I step in for the moment of truth and...she is the girl in the pics, and actually looks a lot better in person. Definitely a lot prettier.

Go into the bedroom, she has a little sexy leopard print nighty on, with some great looking natural tits. She has a great body too. Not Thai Martha smoking hot, but definitely a great body!

She seemed very friendly and a little chatty, bit more reserved than you would expect which threw me off a bit and brought back some memories of some really crap thai meets from the past, so agreed on 15 mins (£50) plus the £30 extras as at this point i found her very attractive and could at least get some OWO, pound away doggy then CIM if she was a bit bland like a few asians i had met in the past.

After the paper work was sorted, she helped me get undressed and was a little bit more touchy feely when i took my top off, asking do i go gym a lot and started feeling my pecs and playing with my nipples lightly(i always feel like a tit writing this stuff in reviews, im not bragging, just saying how it went!!!).

She then worked her way down my body, sucking my nipples for a bit and then working down for some owo on her knees whilst i was standing. She was pretty good at it, good technique and paid some attention to my shaft and balls which was nice for a few mins.

She then stood up, took off the nighty, revealing her nice tits and big nipples, and kissed me, She has some great, soft lips/ We then slowly went into DFK. This is where the meet took a turn, almost like i felt her instantly switch and get into it. She kept looking at me and smiling, not bragging again, but definitely felt like she was into it as much as i was at this point. We kissed for a good 5 mins and then moved onto the bed. We kissed a bit more and then i moved down for some RO, which was great. Nice, shaved and tidy down there, tasted and smelled really clean. Good 5 mins and she was almost crushing my skull with her thighs when she came. I carried on for about thirty seconds and she pulled me up as it sounded like she was gonna explode.

We kissed a bit more then she whipped out the jacket and we went at it missionary for a good few mins, whilst kissing. We then sort of sat up on the bed, with her straddling me, this lasted about 30 seconds before i had to finish in the bag, it was pretty intense and she was kissing me and wrapping my arms around me the whole time.

After that, we had some friendly chat as her English was not too bad, she helped me clean up and get dressed. I asked her how long is she here for, she said til Saturday and did i want to see her again. I said 100% and she kissed me again and did the "thank you" with the prayer hands.

And that was it, on my way i went.

Definitely a great shag with a great/hot girl, as i said, not Thai Martha hot, but still great body. I would put this in my top 5 punts easily.

Offline PilotMan

Offline Shoeburyguy

Thanks for the review.

How close does she resemble her pictures?

Id say about 80-90% as there is some obvious airbrushing on them, which isnt needed

Offline PilotMan

Id say about 80-90% as there is some obvious airbrushing on them, which isnt needed

:thumbsup:

« Last Edit: June 15, 2023, 11:08:50 am by PilotMan »