So this punt happened recently, I’ve had mixed experience at this place, seems to be pot luck as to what girl you get
External Link/Members OnlyCost: £40 massage + £40 extras (however was given back £10)
Comms: messaged VIA WhatsApp and got quick response, I was working till late so asked if they would be open till 10pm as it says 9pm on website, they said this was fine and said I can chose masseuse on arrival.
Experience: When I arrived I was greeted by Coco, she was facially attractive I would probably say around 35 and very bubbly/sweet (which I later found annoying). I handed over £40 for the hour and laid on table with no cover, massage began and tbf it was pretty good but didn’t last very long. Around 10 mins on upper body and then moved to legs. Around 5 mins of teasing ass and legs before asking me to turn - I wear glasses so couldn’t see clock, wouldve asked for longer if I knew actual time.
On turn it was straight to cock, no teasing which I like. Offered B2B for £50 I said £40. Decent ass, no tits, began B2B which was super bland, no movement at all just lying on top of me and moaning which was pretty awkward tbh

after a few mins of this I asked her to lay on the table, was allowed to touch pussy but no fingers inside, she made the most fake and over the top moans just from touching slightly, it was actually really off putting how fake it was

eventually finished lying on my back, again looks of over the top moaning to make me finish and I wanted to just get out of there tbh. Decent HJ lots of ball play but she ruined my orgasm! I began to shoot pretty far and she started complaining and stopped midway through which I was pretty annoyed about - anyway I cba to complain. Had quick shower and finished within 30 mins.
I did mention to her that I paid for 1 hour and she only did 30 mins and tbf she gave me £10 back without hesitation which I thought would never happen.
Overall coco was sweet but just way too over the top, very short massage, lack lustre B2B, ruined finish and only 30 mins… definitely a negative this time, will probably only go back for Sugar or Ivy in future.
What might be helpful for you guys is to know that the place is definitely open after 9pm, maybe they just say 9pm to avoid attention from police or something.