Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx Katalina xx - W14  (Read 2176 times)

63 review(s) for xx Katalina xx (46 positive, 11 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline bedhedred

I had to call to get the booking. She texted the postcode and we agreed a time. Comms were fine.

External Link/Members Only
The flat will change next time, but this venue was nice. No mirror. Looks as good as the pictures.

I lay down and she crawled on top of me. Thong still on, she was grinding her minge onto my dick who was quickly waking up. She leaned over and began LFK. It was never deep, but there was plenty of it. Her lips were right next to mine and every so often she'd give me a slurp with some tongue in my mouth. Her bikini top came off to reveal her perfect pert boobs with stand up nipples. 😁 Lots of eye contact throughout and convincing moans which felt intense.

She moved down to give owo. It was nice mushy mid depth. I could feel some detail with her tongue fluttering and sliding round the head. Very nice.

In 69, she held her minge slightly high up. I was tonguing the widget on her clit, but I couldn't get her into my mouth, nor my tongue inside as I might with Gabriela for example. She had left some pubes, rather than clean shaved.

She lubed for the shag, but I couldn't tell. She felt lovely and tight and was moaning as she squeezed herself on to me. More light snogs followed as I grabbed her ass from below and pumped. It was going great.

The last lap was in mish. Her hips were up and her legs high as I whacked away. She was gazing up at me as I shot my load in her.

A thrilling 22 minutes for £90. Nice to meet someone who seems to enjoy having sex. Glad I went.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

TM maintains the pictures here:
 https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=262641.0
« Last Edit: June 13, 2023, 11:03:23 pm by bedhedred »

Offline yesbby

Glad you enjoyed. Any clues about the next flat? - it’s a bit of a schlep for me at the moment

I’ve always found her to be good value and likeable

Offline Stevelondon

Cheers for the review.
I hate those SP’s who seem to be able to hold their frame in some ways as to make it difficult when giving RO.

Offline dizietsmae

Cheers for the review.
I hate those SP’s who seem to be able to hold their frame in some ways as to make it difficult when giving RO.

Yeah it is annoying, come on girls grind that face  :P