Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky_elliex - Canary Warf  (Read 1637 times)

74 review(s) for kinky_elliex (60 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Omen

External Link/Members Only

1 hour - £120, OWO, RO, fingering, multiple positions, 2 pops.

Ellie is a refreshing exception to the attitude and bad service often associated with EE girls. Photos in the profile are definitely her. really cute young blond and much happier and bubblier in reality than the pictures convey (+ a fantasic pair of fake tits)

Well reviewed girl in a nice clean flat not far from south quay DLR. comms were great same day and easy to arrange.
Quite a vanilla punt for me this time more GFE than PSE but she seems up for most things from other reviews.

Great BJ with lots of spit and tong (no teeth at all) and didn't feel like i was being rushed even towards the end of round 2 when my time was fast running out.

Hope she sticks around as there's no many at all this good for this price in my opinion. Especially in London!

Offline mrpunts

I wouldn’t worry too much about her moving on. Punted numerous times in a few locations in the south quay area over the last several years and she’s been in that current place for a good few years now. Aside from the odd trip back home she’s usually there.