Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetSexyCherry Covent Garden  (Read 1774 times)

38 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6301887) (30 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Rayray23k

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost £180 for 1h

Coms: via WhatsApp. Timely but we'll organised.

Venue: flat in busy allys of Covent Garden. Decent sized room and bathroom facilities sharing accommodation with Arianna.

The girl: pictures are accurate. Great natural figure around 5'6 size 8 natural breasts with a curvy bum.
Dark hair with enhanced lips. You would think that she's related to Arianna just a bit shorter and without the implants. Lol.

The event:
Fantastic greating the moment the door was opened with a nice kiss.
Not the usual peak a boo because the entrance was pretty secluded.
We started talking from when I entered and into the room. Discussed business and did the admin.
I wanted to shower as its such a hot day.
Handed a clean towel and showed and returned.
Dropped the towel and straight into a full on snog fest and groping and appreciation of each others body.
Her hands tantalising my dick before Pilling me to the bed. She layed down, legs parted and inviting.
I feasted away like the last supper. She asked me to slow down and gentle so I down shifted a gear. Started doing the alphabet with my tongue slowly and gently. When I got to H, I could feel her tensing up and I proceeded with a firmer stroke. By the time I got to K she was coming and I just about finished of LMNOP.

She asked me to sit up before saying its her turn.
Positioned to my side she gave a very nice owo performance with varying technique all whilst giving me eye contact reading my souls reactions through my eyes and playing my flute with her hands and mouth.
She reminded me I can't cum in her mouth which I already knew but acknowledge.
I sat up for some more FK before she puts a condom on.
We started off in doggy
 Nice and slow, deep long thrusts before picking up the pace. Great view of her ass. I was thinking how amazing it would have been if she did anal in that position but I knew that wasn't on the menu.
We moved into missionary and in this position, her natural breasts laid flat and wide and she loved grabbing her boobs as I fucked her.
Moved onto standing over the side and then doggy again before blowing my load in the bag.
She cleaned me up and cuddled with more conversation.
After a while I was livening up again and she went down on me for more owo whilst I played with her pussy until time ran out.
She didn't have to tell me but I knew I wasn't going to cum again.
As we parted she insisted on me coming back for a duo service.

Overview.
She's everything I expected based on so many reviews. She's very easy going and talkative so I would say she's not your typical Romanian business woman. She delivered a decent GFE and I have no complaints.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 10:44:54 pm by Rayray23k »