Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tammy Lee  (Read 2999 times)

Offline bigjim

yep seen them both I would recamend tammy she does what is in here enjoys list

BJim

1dt

« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 09:15:16 pm by 1dt »

Offline mo_11

I wouldnt to be honest. I have booked twice and both times the same story. I booked Tammy for 30 min incall. When i arrived she said we will do you a two girl special how much have money have you got? As soon as you come they both turn off and that is it.

The 2nd time i specifically asked for just Tammy and double checked i would get the full 30 mins. Arrived at location and same story again. "Well do you a 2 girl special how much money have you got"

Offline Madone1

I've never seen tammy had a booking with her once in shrewsbury but I couldn't be bothered in the end. But I remember she was very quick to try and turn it into a 2 girl session which I wasn't interested in at the time.

Ilovetheladies

Booked 2 girls with Tammy a few times (used to be called roxy) and she's pretty with a good figure, dresses to please etc but as above se will try to make you come ASAP and then it's all over

Prob seen her 4 times and always a 20 min punt..

Offline Madone1

Booked 2 girls with Tammy a few times (used to be called roxy) and she's pretty with a good figure, dresses to please etc but as above se will try to make you come ASAP and then it's all over

Prob seen her 4 times and always a 20 min punt..

Glad I never bothered then nothing puts me off more then when they act like you have ruined there day buy turning up so they want you to cum and fuck of as fast as possible.

Offline Riyjay13

Sometimes, I just consider myself to be a complete twat.

Despite all the warnings, I allowed my cock to do my thinking and booked Tammy Lee 'and mate' at a particularly scabby hotel that is actually quite fitting for her/their services.

Both girls are at least 40, neither are particularly 'hot' and despite a reasonable 2 girl cock suck it all took place in about 10 minutes and I was hurried out of there.

Rushed, conned by the pics on the AW website and given, the other available talent on AW for genuine two- girl cock sucks and fucks, this pair are to be avoided.

Ilovetheladies