Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Isobellaboobs - Lymm  (Read 2333 times)

44 review(s) for Isobellaboobs (38 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline magpie252

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Well known touring lady, regally turns up at location along the M62 corridor & as fat North as Lancaster

1hr - £130 inc. Anal

2 staff on reception having a chat, they didn't even acknowledge my existence as I walked past.

Comms.
Izzy advertises her travels well in advance, initial date set by AW message.
Confirmation by txt on the morning.
Txt from the car park 10min before appointment, phoned straight back with room details.

Izzy.
5' 6", massive 34G Boobs, currently short hair in a 'bob' style
Flawless skin, small waist, big bum.
Facially I found her attractive, more of a 'girl next door' look, no trout pout or tattooed eyebrows here.
Shower offered on arrival.

Services.
Izzy clearly states that she has limited services: no "cim, rimming, filming, facials, outfit request, deep throat and toy show"
French Kissing is at 'her discretion' initial kissing was quite strange, tongue out, but seamed to be actively avoiding my tongue in her mouth.
After Izzy had sat on my face & orgasmed, she wanted to taste herself on my face/tongue & really got into the 2nd round of French.
Oral was slow & sensual, tit fuck, intercourse in mish & doggy.
Anal in mish & doggy, no problems with size.
Finished over her ample tits.

Post Punt.
Shower offered, Izzy jumped in after me as I was dressing.
Polite small talk, no rush to get me out of the room.

Recommend?
Yes, if your looking for a good GFE punt, those seeking a PSE service should look elsewhere

Offline MT09

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Well known touring lady, regally turns up at location along the M62 corridor & as fat North as Lancaster

1hr - £130 inc. Anal

2 staff on reception having a chat, they didn't even acknowledge my existence as I walked past.

Take away anal and there is very little left  :D

Comms.
Izzy advertises her travels well in advance, initial date set by AW message.
Confirmation by txt on the morning.
Txt from the car park 10min before appointment, phoned straight back with room details.

Izzy.
5' 6", massive 34G Boobs, currently short hair in a 'bob' style
Flawless skin, small waist, big bum.
Facially I found her attractive, more of a 'girl next door' look, no trout pout or tattooed eyebrows here.
Shower offered on arrival.

Services.
Izzy clearly states that she has limited services: no "cim, rimming, filming, facials, outfit request, deep throat and toy show"
French Kissing is at 'her discretion' initial kissing was quite strange, tongue out, but seamed to be actively avoiding my tongue in her mouth.
After Izzy had sat on my face & orgasmed, she wanted to taste herself on my face/tongue & really got into the 2nd round of French.
Oral was slow & sensual, tit fuck, intercourse in mish & doggy.
Anal in mish & doggy, no problems with size.
Finished over her ample tits.

Post Punt.
Shower offered, Izzy jumped in after me as I was dressing.
Polite small talk, no rush to get me out of the room.

Recommend?
Yes, if your looking for a good GFE punt, those seeking a PSE service should look elsewhere

Offline MT09