Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Ebony Model_Xyn- Wolverhampton  (Read 2445 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7132921) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline mryllab

Hi guys. Come across this chick on adultwork and on here the last few weeks. Kinda stood out and thought I’d book myself in for a 30 min session - £100. Comms were great - a simple few messages and was booked in
Looked exactly as her pics - 6ft plus ! Which was a bit of a turn on. She has a pretty face and a pretty smile and smelt incredible. Her apartment is very new and clean and had onsite parking.
Exchanged paperwork and she went to stash it away and told me to get comfy. Come back to her in a sexy red lingerie. Started off by a lot of DFK and her sitting on me. Then a bit of 69 and owo - although she didn’t smell the best down there - as other reviews may suggest. On with the condom and a lot of riding cowgirl. Then some doggie to which I couldn’t contain my self and finished in the bag

Pros - nice looking girl
- nice clean apartment
- great body

Cons - pussy had a bit of a smell  :thumbsdown:
- no where to hang clothes. Had to put them on floor
- no towels etc in bathroom

External Link/Members Only

Offline johnybravo

Thanks for the review

Disappointing about the Dodgy smell

Off the list, I think

Offline mryllab

Thanks for the review

Disappointing about the Dodgy smell

Off the list, I think

No problem. Could’ve been a one off as previous reviews suggested otherwise  :dash:

Offline Viajero

Word of warning re: her private gallery… All photos are censored with no imagery of pussy/arse. Don’t waste your money like I did.

AW should not allow this as reading the captions for the PG suggests otherwise so this could/should be construed as false advertising.