Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian-amira Manchester  (Read 5833 times)

29 review(s) for indian-amira (23 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Sb789

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been out of the game for a while because of a new job and covid but an opportunity of a bit of free time in Manchester presented itself.

After a bit of a search got tempted by Amiras profile. First thing I'd say is that there is a lot of detail in there and it might be a bit off putting to some but personally I found it quite useful as it avoids any of those awkward moments during a meet where you get told what you can and can't do etc etc.

So took the plunge and contacted via Awork. All very easy, then a text a few hours before with exact location, which is a set a flats 10-15 walk from Piccadilly, nice enough spot, felt very safe, there is a Metrolink stop nearby and what looked like on street parking but didn't pay much attention to that as I was on foot. There was quite a lot of building work going on so a bit noisy on the day. Texted just before arriving to say I was there and got a text with detailed instructions up to the flat. As some have said the architects for this building didn't have nervous punters being led by the dicks in mind when they designed in and it is a bit of a rabbit warren but her instructions are clear, just read them through a few times so you don't wander around looking lost.

On arrival, knocked on the door, usual behind door routine but was then met with a kiss from a very attractive asian girl wearing some very sexy underwear and little else. She's petite, definitely the girl in the pictures and I'd say age is accurate based on her appearance and a few things mentioned in conversation. I'd say the normal photos rather than the professional ones are the best likeness and she had on less makeup which let's face it is no bad thing, less chance of evidence when you get home. Was definitely pleased.

Found Amira very easy to talk to, friendly, chatty, on to the bed for some DFK and mutual fondling where clothes were slowly removed. She offered a massage at that point which I accepted, helps things last a bit longer for me these days. Good technique and definitely very sensual as she makes her way up your back in B2B. Turned over with her moving seamlessly to OWO. Some of the best OWO I've had, certainly can't remember better in a long time. Had to stop that after a while to avoid the inevitable so back to DFK then thought I'd return the favour. She was shaven, clean, fresh, takes hygiene very seriously. I could have spent several hours exploring but after a while it was on with the condom and sex in a number of positions. Started with her on top where I'm pretty sure she came on one maybe two occasions then on to doggy which turned in to her face down and me on top, this certainly did the trick and I finished in the bag.

About 50 mins gone at this point and no way I was going to manage another although she was happy to oblige, so chatted about some interesting stuff, particularly her recent and planned travels. No clock watching, no checking off the phone and it was me who initiated me getting dressed and leaving. She just lay there naked chatting while I got dressed, none of the usual off to check her phone and dressing gown on business. Definitely not the conveyor belt you sometimes get, not sure if I wasn't the first and last on that particular day.

All in all definitely a positive. Was £200 for the hour, definitely GFE rather than PSE which is what I was after. I got a massage, DFK, OWO, sex protected and all pleasant and relaxed with a very sexy interesting girl.

Biggest challenge was finding my way out again.

Will definitely be back at some point when the diary and funds allow.

Shower offered but declined as I had headed straight there from home
« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 03:41:52 pm by Sb789 »

Offline Cheshuk

Biggest challenge was finding my way out again.

Think I remember this one the apartment numbers are in a random order, like 10 next to 75

Offline The donald

Her comms are good
Messaged her earlier and she replied immediately  :thumbsup:

Offline OakTree

Think I remember this one the apartment numbers are in a random order, like 10 next to 75

She use to come down and meet you and then take you back out after. I’ve seen her a few times and I still wouldn’t be able to find my way.

Offline BustaN

Glad to hear you had a great time

Never punted with an Asian lass before, as never found many to be around.  She looks stunning though. 

Offline Sb789

There’s a load of work going on around the building so probably avoiding coming down to meet punters at the moment. Definitely an interesting building, at least the lift worked.

Offline Cheshuk

She use to come down and meet you and then take you back out after. I’ve seen her a few times and I still wouldn’t be able to find my way.

For me it was directions by phone call, that bit I remember, defo got a bit lost

Offline john54321

Giving me Rishi in drag vibes. When you can't unsee something  :scare:

Offline Kool Keef

Yep lol  :D

Offline T13

I was gonna book this one, don’t think I can now. But ye now u said it omg

Offline updownandaround

I've been tempted to see Amira when in Manchester but the only thing that puts me off is the filtered/photoshopped appearance of the photos. Like even I look good in professional photos 😂

Offline shaft10

I've been tempted to see Amira when in Manchester but the only thing that puts me off is the filtered/photoshopped appearance of the photos. Like even I look good in professional photos 😂

There's a few what look like 'unfiltered' photo's in her gallery, she looks quite hard faced to me