Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandy.Hot and Dark Alex, Birmingham  (Read 3091 times)

32 review(s) for SANDY.HOT (25 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
27 review(s) for DARK ALEX (23 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
49 review(s) for Lovely.Sandy girl (35 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline sjm79

Sandy.Hot External Link/Members Only and Dark Alex External Link/Members Only

Sandy had been on my list of girls to meet for sometime and I finally went ahead and arranged a booking in June of this year. Dark Alex offered a 1h threesome for £120 so I sent her a text (I usually prefer to call but I was at work) enquiring about availability a few hours ahead of the time I hoped to meet.

It was a short walk from Moor St train station and upon arrival I was given clear directions to their apartment. Both girls greeted me in lingerie and I was offered a beverage and a shower. Sandy looked just as attractive as the pictures on her profile, but I was unsure what to expect of Alex. I'm pleased to say that it was lust at first sight! Alex had a coy but sexy way of looking at me that got me hard almost immediately.

Wearing a towel after the shower I was guided to the bed where Sandy and I began kissing and touching each other. I lay back whilst she gave me a HJ which was a little rough for my tastes and she alternated this with a BJ. Alex watched us as we had sex and played with herself approvingly, at one point she sat on my face. Alex has the sweetest pussy I've ever tasted, I think she'd used some kind of strawberry lube, suffice to say I couldn't get enough of eating her out.

The sight of Alex rubbing her pussy was too much, I had to fuck her! After various positions we ended up in missionary resulting in me actually managing to make Alex cum. I'm sure girls fake orgasms all the time with clients but there was no doubt in my mind that this was genuine, especially considering how touchy-feely Alex was afterwards. To finish off Sandy gave me oral and a handy until my time ran out.

I didn't cum during this session, partly due to the rough HJ and also as Sandy pointed out I'd probably masturbated a little too much the day before, but to be honest I didn't care. The feeling of success having given Alex an orgasm was a better than shooting my load and I was on cloud nine.

We made small talk as I got dressed and I found both girls very friendly and easy to talk to. Alex was very affectionate, straightening my collar prior to me leaving and showering me in pecks on the cheek.

This was undoubtably my best punting experience so far and at some point I definitely will be going to see these two girls again!

NEWTOTHEPLACE

Sandy.Hot External Link/Members Only and Dark Alex External Link/Members Only

Sandy had been on my list of girls to meet for sometime and I finally went ahead and arranged a booking in June of this year. Dark Alex offered a 1h threesome for £120 so I sent her a text (I usually prefer to call but I was at work) enquiring about availability a few hours ahead of the time I hoped to meet.

It was a short walk from Moor St train station and upon arrival I was given clear directions to their apartment. Both girls greeted me in lingerie and I was offered a beverage and a shower. Sandy looked just as attractive as the pictures on her profile, but I was unsure what to expect of Alex. I'm pleased to say that it was lust at first sight! Alex had a coy but sexy way of looking at me that got me hard almost immediately.

Wearing a towel after the shower I was guided to the bed where Sandy and I began kissing and touching each other. I lay back whilst she gave me a HJ which was a little rough for my tastes and she alternated this with a BJ. Alex watched us as we had sex and played with herself approvingly, at one point she sat on my face. Alex has the sweetest pussy I've ever tasted, I think she'd used some kind of strawberry lube, suffice to say I couldn't get enough of eating her out.

The sight of Alex rubbing her pussy was too much, I had to fuck her! After various positions we ended up in missionary resulting in me actually managing to make Alex cum. I'm sure girls fake orgasms all the time with clients but there was no doubt in my mind that this was genuine, especially considering how touchy-feely Alex was afterwards. To finish off Sandy gave me oral and a handy until my time ran out.

I didn't cum during this session, partly due to the rough HJ and also as Sandy pointed out I'd probably masturbated a little too much the day before, but to be honest I didn't care. The feeling of success having given Alex an orgasm was a better than shooting my load and I was on cloud nine.

We made small talk as I got dressed and I found both girls very friendly and easy to talk to. Alex was very affectionate, straightening my collar prior to me leaving and showering me in pecks on the cheek.

This was undoubtably my best punting experience so far and at some point I definitely will be going to see these two girls again!

Great review sandy looks hot