Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: @DELUXE TANYA@ Paddington  (Read 2345 times)

90 review(s) for @DELUXE TANYA@ (80 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline saintly100

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

£130 (+£10 snowball) for 1hr

Comms – frustrating but well worth polite persistence.  Emailed a week before, no reply.  Texted 2 days later, no reply.  Texted again 2 days before, replied next day saying didn’t know availability,  text again on the day.  Texted early on the day, no reply …… until 58 minutes before proposed lunchtime meet.  Got the green light !  Luckily I was only about 20 mins away.

Location – room in house in W2.  Safe area.

Looks – for once, exactly as per the photos on the AW profile.  Very toned body.  Basically, an absolute fitty.  Age – Tanya says 41 on her profile.  She looked mid/late 30s to me, but who am I to argue ! 

Services – I asked for slow, sensual GFE + snowball and that’s exactly what I got.

Meet – She obviously tuned very quickly into the fact that I’m a 60yr old, one cum bloke who’s at the tantric end of GFE.  We stood kissing (very sensual DFK with tongues) and mutual stroking, her in bra & knickers, for ages before I removed them and asked her to undress me. 

Started with RO and, boy, did she get wet quickly.  Built it up very slowly and she came.  We all know that some/many SPs fake it but Tanya didn’t – not a shadow of doubt.  She even admitted how relaxed she felt.  My turn.  Very slow teasing OWO.  Fantastic.  I asked her to hop on top and she slid up and down very sensually, leaning down for the occasional DFK.  We swapped positions and I fucked her – very slowly.  Then more slow RO and she came again.  I must have been on form because I got a “Wow” afterwards.  Finally, more OWO and a snowball finish and then we cuddled (no rushing off to the bathroom first). 

Overall, I got everything I wanted from a sensual woman who tuned into me completely.  Not a hint of rushing - quite the opposite in fact.

Offline patelprat

Wow, getting her to cum twice on the first meet?
Wish I could have done that!

In the past she’s told me she needs to feel really relaxed around someone to cum, and I guess your approach, persona and gentle slow build-up did the trick.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 10:27:04 am by patelprat »

Offline Wishfor1

Lucky man i got as far as texting but could not arrange time, need to arrange in advance as i live outside London, but could not get times to match, i was going to try this week but think Tanya is doing t[sub[/sub]wo week turnaround now :dash: