Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X Sweet Lilly x - Westferry  (Read 739 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5362730) (33 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline thatoneguy

External Link/Members Only

Met Lilly last week whilst she was on a London tour, paid £120 for 30mins.

Location: Flat just a short walk from Westferry DLR, down a fairly quiet residential street but finding the actual unit was a bit of a challenge as the block of flats was overall quite dense. Room was clean and tidy, as was the bathroom.

Comms: Excellent, sent a text a few hours before and received prompt responses. Was very helpful with directions and let into the building with no issues.

The girl: Lilly's fairly well-reviewed, and nothing much to add to physical description that hasn't already been covered by others. Very much a girl-next-door look, I would say she's pretty, nice round and bouncy butt with fairly small tits which I'm a fan of. Opened the door dressed in black lingerie and was very friendly from the get-go. One thing that I wasn't quite expecting was the faint Scottish twinge in her accent, which she blamed on having spent some years in Edinburgh!

The meet: As soon as I'm in the room and sat on the bed, she asks if I'm able to wait as she needs to let her friend into the flat (who didn't have keys). I wasn't in a rush and she said this wouldn't cut into my time so agreed, but managed to get a bit of fondling and some quick kisses in before her phone went off.

On her return, we got into it with a bit more kissing and mutual touching, I would call the kissing LFK - enjoyable apart from the fact that she vapes so leaves a bit of a metallic taste in the mouth. After a bit of this she slides down to give me a gentle BJ, good technique but to note she only really does GFE so if you're looking for something a little more vigorous she might not be the one. I then asked her to lie on her back to give her some RO, she gets quite wet and lots of appreciative noises.

Then it was on with the condom and she asked me which positions I wanted to start with. We had sex in a few positions, nice and energetic in missionary, with a bit more kissing and her grabbing on to me. Experimented a bit with both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl but I couldn't really get into it, so decided to finish off in doggy with me standing next to the bed. She took quite a good pounding in doggy and watching her ass go back and forth in that position was a sight to see.

Finished in the bag and was offered a shower, then had a chat whilst I dried off and got dressed. Finally got going having spent around 45 minutes in her flat, didn't feel rushed at all.

Conclusion: Was an enjoyable GFE for sure with a friendly girl but not 100% if it justified the price, would have been a positive but a couple of things (delays with letting the friend in and vape breath) knock it down to a strong neutral for me.