Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Wet Summer - Leeds (outcall)  (Read 3122 times)

18 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6410182) (15 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Hotdogboy88]

Offline PussyLover789

Summer was one of many who bid on my RB, i had a browse on here on her reviews and found she had plenty of Positives, We had a brief chat on the phone before the meet which i found her quite friendly, she arrived wearing black leggings and a white top and a denim jacket, the first thing that caught my eye was her cute little body, So the usual had a drink and a chat and onto some DFK and this girl can kiss for Britain, then we both started getting undressed, more kissing and touching then she went down on me with some nice oral, she asked me to put a condom and she demanded she went on top as she told me she loves riding which i can believe as shes really good at it, after a few more positions it was getting to that point where it was time for me to cum, I told her i loved giving facials but she asked me not to cum on her face as she doesnt like it but i can cum anywhere else on her body  which i came over her pert tits, She then asked if she could take a shower, We  had a couple of more drinks  :drinks:, chat and some more kissing (And may i just say if you enjoy DFK then i would defo recommend summer) So the QUESTION is: would i see summer again? ANSWER: Yes, i found her down to earth very friendly and a great shag  :thumbsup:
  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

Online Figaro

What did you pay and for how long?

Offline PussyLover789