Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eliza- Newcastle  (Read 4223 times)

57 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6604408) (55 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Jackinthebox22

External Link/Members Only

Well reviewed girl had to try her for myself

Cost: £110 for 30 mins- a lot more than I would usually put but with nothing taking my fancy in the NE for a good while the funds were there

Location: 5 min walk from the train station in town meet was a couple of weeks ago

Comms: good and easy to sort

Meet: Upon first impressions I was a little dismayed, not because she isn’t fit but from her photos and reviews I just guess I expected an absolute stunner but she is still very attractive if a tad chavvy for me anyway. Also I was a little disappointed because she clearly had some psoriasis I believe (please note I am not a dermatologist) and whilst this isn’t an issue or her fault for this kind of money I was expecting a true 10/10. Still her skills in the bedroom were great and her acting like she was enjoying herself especially when I fucked her hard and fast meant for a delightful meet and she really is good at what she does. Wasn’t blown away by her bj technique but I did get owo which was nice.

Overall a lovely girl just not worth the money in my opinion and I wouldn’t see again due to this, she is fantastic in the bedroom and really makes you feel like she enjoys it but I guess she just doesn’t float my boat enough physically compared to what I envisioned.

I can imagine had I not read reviews and she was £80 30 mins I would have come out saying what a corker but that is the crux of expectation and reality I suppose.

Offline Matt.point

Thanks for the review.
I thought Eliza had stopped doing OWO, previously even stated it on her profile, has this now changed with her increased rates?

Online Kev3773

Thanks for the review.
I thought Eliza had stopped doing OWO, previously even stated it on her profile, has this now changed with her increased rates?

Well she's removed the part from her profile saying it's not available though she hasn't added owo to her enjoys list. Maybe it's a case of what she thinks about a punters hygiene  :unknown:

Offline Slaine

Pleased you had a good time pal and your money etc etc but fuck me £110 for 30 mins  :scare:

Online Kev3773

Pleased you had a good time pal and your money etc etc but fuck me £110 for 30 mins  :scare:

I will if you pay me £110 :sarcastic:

Offline als468

2 years ago or maybe 3 - was £110 per hour... that's some inflation

Offline Druidtoad

Tempted to visit.  Its very expensive but then she's got many positive reviews. 

Offline The Man from Del Monte

Great review @Jackinthebox22
Pretty much sums up my experience with her, way back when i could afford it! haha :crazy:
Glad you had a good time. 

Offline Bertbanger99

Over the years she's basically gone from providing CIM and swallow down to CIM, then just OWO, to most likely OW while her price has gone the other way from 60 to 90 to 110
For that reason I'm out