Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Croydon/Thornton Heath Romanian Warning to others  (Read 539 times)

Offline Private Member

I can't post this as a review as I am unable to find an AW profile or advert to link this to

I made an appointment to see Tania today and was given a CR0 post code not far from the Croydon University Hospital.

Tania's profile is External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - but in now way does this story reflect on her as will become clear - I hope

Anyway, I arrived at the post code at the agreed time and was texting Tania for the flat number when an attractive girl approached me and said she was Tania when I asked her. With hindsight it clearly wasn't as she was far too young and much more attractive than Pumps review of Tania had eluded to. Anyway, the brain in my trousers persuaded me to go with her.

I went into a property round the back with her, and it was clear a number of girls were working there. Those I saw looked grim! Anyway, Not Tania took me upstairs and fleeced £60 off me for 30 mins - everything apart from the basics were extra.

Apart from the girl being very slim and attractive** this was a shit punt. The OW lasted 30 seconds, I wasn't allowed to suck her tits and was only permitted one position. She lay there looking bored asking me to cum within minutes. She looked a bit uncomfortable as I was shafting her - so ramped up the speed to make it more uncomfortable  :D - with hindsight this was probably the only satisfaction I took from the punt. Eventually I cut my losses and shot my load. I was in and out in less than 15 minutes. I did ask Not Tania what nationality she was on the way out and she said Romanian!

During my 8-10 minutes or so with Not Tania, my phone received a few texts. These were from the real Tania asking me where I was. I eventually answered these when I left and it was clear I was targeted knowing Tania worked very near-by. Tania was very good about things. I reckon I wasn't the first person to have been targeted like this and she knew it

Apart from being pissed-off about not seeing Tania - it didn't cause any more damage than the £60 I parted with. It does annoy me though as it takes me a lot longer than 15 minutes to earn £60.....and that's before the tax man has his share.

**For the record - Not Tania was probably early to mid 20s, very slim with a tanned complexion and A cups. She had long blond highlighted hair in two pony tails with a lot of dark roots showing. In fairness it was a good look and she also looked good naked.

All this post can be is a warning to others.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I can't post this as a review as I am unable to find an AW profile or advert to link this to

I made an appointment to see Tania today and was given a CR0 post code not far from the Croydon University Hospital.

Tania's profile is External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - but in now way does this story reflect on her as will become clear - I hope

Anyway, I arrived at the post code at the agreed time and was texting Tania for the flat number when an attractive girl approached me and said she was Tania when I asked her. With hindsight it clearly wasn't as she was far too young and much more attractive than Pumps review of Tania had eluded to. Anyway, the brain in my trousers persuaded me to go with her.

I went into a property round the back with her, and it was clear a number of girls were working there. Those I saw looked grim! Anyway, Not Tania took me upstairs and fleeced £60 off me for 30 mins - everything apart from the basics were extra.

Apart from the girl being very slim and attractive** this was a shit punt. The OW lasted 30 seconds, I wasn't allowed to suck her tits and was only permitted one position. She lay there looking bored asking me to cum within minutes. She looked a bit uncomfortable as I was shafting her - so ramped up the speed to make it more uncomfortable  :D - with hindsight this was probably the only satisfaction I took from the punt. Eventually I cut my losses and shot my load. I was in and out in less than 15 minutes. I did ask Not Tania what nationality she was on the way out and she said Romanian!

During my 8-10 minutes or so with Not Tania, my phone received a few texts. These were from the real Tania asking me where I was. I eventually answered these when I left and it was clear I was targeted knowing Tania worked very near-by. Tania was very good about things. I reckon I wasn't the first person to have been targeted like this and she knew it

Apart from being pissed-off about not seeing Tania - it didn't cause any more damage than the £60 I parted with. It does annoy me though as it takes me a lot longer than 15 minutes to earn £60.....and that's before the tax man has his share.

**For the record - Not Tania was probably early to mid 20s, very slim with a tanned complexion and A cups. She had long blond highlighted hair in two pony tails with a lot of dark roots showing. In fairness it was a good look and she also looked good naked.

All this post can be is a warning to others.

Thanks for the warning. Sounds well dodgy. You should probably report it to the police.
PS whilst I have some sympathy for your experience, the bit in bold isn't a good look.

Offline Private Member

Thanks for the warning. Sounds well dodgy. You should probably report it to the police.
PS whilst I have some sympathy for your experience, the bit in bold isn't a good look.

Point taken FD
I won't be reporting to the police as I don't know what offence has been committed - and if one has, I suspect there are far more important things they should look into. All I'm trying to do here is say 'buyer beware' if you're in this area.

As far as the bit in bold - yeah, I take your point - maybe not my finest comment. In my defence, it wasn't to the point where she was in pain - in fact a long way from it (just temporary mild discomfort). She just wasn't wet enough initially (her choice to guide me in with no lube), and by the time I was done she was actually OK

Offline Fuzzyduck

Point taken FD
I won't be reporting to the police as I don't know what offence has been committed - and if one has, I suspect there are far more important things they should look into. All I'm trying to do here is say 'buyer beware' if you're in this area.

As far as the bit in bold - yeah, I take your point - maybe not my finest comment. In my defence, it wasn't to the point where she was in pain - in fact a long way from it (just temporary mild discomfort). She just wasn't wet enough initially (her choice to guide me in with no lube), and by the time I was done she was actually OK

Others might have a more informed view on this but soliciting off the street by pimped girls doesn't sound right. Plus if they are skimming other girl's businesses then I can imagine some pimp war going on. It's one of the reasons I prefer seeing indies.

Offline FiveKnuckles

Sounds like the place in my review below.  Some long alley
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=370096.0

If you do a filter search for Romanian, like bareback, like unprotected.  Check if any of the girls match.

Definitely avoid that location.  Easy to get trapped in the alley with nowhere to escape if 5-oh turned up

Offline Private Member

Sounds like the place in my review below.  Some long alley
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=370096.0

If you do a filter search for Romanian, like bareback, like unprotected.  Check if any of the girls match.

Definitely avoid that location.  Easy to get trapped in the alley with nowhere to escape if 5-oh turned up

Thanks 5K - I did look on AW before posting, but couldn't find her..... However, following your lead I looked on VS - and voila - External Link/Members Only

This is her - although I'd say she's more attractive in the flesh. The service was still shite though!

Offline Private Member

Others might have a more informed view on this but soliciting off the street by pimped girls doesn't sound right. Plus if they are skimming other girl's businesses then I can imagine some pimp war going on. It's one of the reasons I prefer seeing indies.

You may be right there - but I'm going to stay out of it. If this story saves one other person from this, then it's worth it

I actually thought Tania was indie anyway - and still believe she is. My preference is indie too, or places where I believe the girls work willingly.

Not Tania seemed fairly willing to engage me - and was friendly enough until she had my money

Offline scutty brown

Point taken FD

the only offence is that you've got a bunch of EE girls working in dodgy circumstances
A Romanian working for £80/hour in Croydon is probably under some kind of duress

Offline LLPunting

Avoid assaulting the SPs because you resent their service delivery, perhaps the only reason she can't complain about your rough handling is because she is trafficked and coerced.  Make it a habit and one day "security" or the Police will get involved and even if you can "handle" yourself it won't be without cost, injury and perhaps legal consequences.

Even joking about throwing your "strength" about is not cool.

The SP is a familiar face that has been floating about the Rom BB scene for a while.

+447833381966  /  07833381966

Hidden Image/Members Only