Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Atkinson Terrace in Benwell any ideas?  (Read 1583 times)

TittyWrestler

Evening gents....

Anyone had a punt in this area???  :unknown:

Ta

Online johnny34

Atkinson Terrace has been discussed here recently.

House with a number of Romanian girls (& probably there pimp)

One to avoid.

Offline ollie52

I saw Blue Beatrice there review below - but the area was rough as fook

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=32560.0

TittyWrestler

I saw Blue Beatrice there review below - but the area was rough as fook

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=32560.0

Thanks for the link, yes I know the area is bad as a bastard so appreciate your info

TittyWrestler

Atkinson Terrace has been discussed here recently.

House with a number of Romanian girls (& probably there pimp)

One to avoid.

Thanx! Damn shame as theres a couple of them I would love to bone as they (according to their profile) just my type of punt.......

Offline maxxblue

Thanks for the link, yes I know the area is bad as a bastard so appreciate your info

Its not the best place I've visited, but there are much worse places in Newcastle..
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 09:28:05 pm by maxxblue »

TittyWrestler

Its not the worst place I've visited...

Was it the very worst then???

TittyWrestler

Its not the best place I've visited, but there are much worse places in Newcastle..

Excuse last post it didn't show your full response initially only when replied :scare: yeah theres worse I know....thnx

geordieladcbe

I've been to the place 3 times, lots of romanian girls work from there & there may or not be a pimp there, imo there isn't.

first time - I walked (I was booked to see beatrice but they gave me another girl but she was just as hot anyway) as they enitially told me anal at extra cost £40 & then said no anal at all just before I handed over cash, I was pissed off because of the wasted time & journey & had made myself clear from the start of discussions.

second time - Got the horn, booked & seen a young girl who I expected to be pandora but girl was just as hot (£40/ 15 mins no anal) who must have just turned 18, young & slim fairly good looking, I bent her over & fucked her, I came but she was not into the sex at all.

third time - I spoke to beatrice (she seems to be the one pulling the strings in the house) over the phone & told her I only wanted to see her (£40/ 15mins) she offered anal at £40 extra when I asked which I declined, she has a fucking lovely pair of boobs on her & a fairly nice body, I had a reasonably good fuck with her doggystyle & I would probably see her again.

sentinel

A place to avoid at all costs.

Word is that the place is a knocking shop stacked full of poxy Romanian tramps and all under the control of a pimp/gangmaster.

Stay well away and with a bit of luck they might either get locked up or deported.

TittyWrestler

I've been to the place 3 times, lots of romanian girls work from there & there may or not be a pimp there, imo there isn't.

first time - I walked (I was booked to see beatrice but they gave me another girl but she was just as hot anyway) as they enitially told me anal at extra cost £40 & then said no anal at all just before I handed over cash, I was pissed off because of the wasted time & journey & had made myself clear from the start of discussions.

second time - Got the horn, booked & seen a young girl who I expected to be pandora but girl was just as hot (£40/ 15 mins no anal) who must have just turned 18, young & slim fairly good looking, I bent her over & fucked her, I came but she was not into the sex at all.

third time - I spoke to beatrice (she seems to be the one pulling the strings in the house) over the phone & told her I only wanted to see her (£40/ 15mins) she offered anal at £40 extra when I asked which I declined, she has a fucking lovely pair of boobs on her & a fairly nice body, I had a reasonably good fuck with her doggystyle & I would probably see her again.

Thanks for that, very informative.... :thumbsup: