Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY FITNESS MIRELLA - Oxford Toftt  (Read 1248 times)

6 review(s) for SEXY FITNESS MIRELLA (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline pythago

External Link/Members Only

Half an hour/80

Communication:
Communication first via text, but also spoke with her on the phone later.

Center of Oxford, could be a pain to get there for some, giving the current traffic restrictions. Parking might be an issue as well, as it's all residential in a block of houses.

The lady:
18 reviews on aw, a few seemed to be quite genuine to me. But nothing here.
However, I gave it a try. I was prepared to walk in case reality would hit me at arrival.
But surprisingly, you get what you see. Agewise mid twenties, I suppose. Nice personality. Nice voice, too. Her breasts might be natural, might be B-C cups, quite soft, but not too soft. So, could be enhanced. I didn't ask.

The meet:
She was welcoming from the very first second onwards. She wrapped her arms around me after the hidding behind the door start. Nice smile in her face. Great start.
No hidden extras. Kissing, not really DFK, owo, ro. No fingers allowed.
I thing she would have started with the condom earlier, but I slowed her down.
Lots of kissing, owo, attention to balls. She would have skipped ro in case I had followed her direction. But I just guided her towards how I wanted it. She was fine with it. Some noises here and there.
She is not obviously a clock watcher. But after I finished (within the time of 30min) she told me that time is up. It was obvious that I needed to be out of the door within my time. That is a light negative aspect for me. It's a play you want to last until the very end. Ending before destroys the illusion.
Her phone was ringing at some point for several minutes, several times. Lots of text messages coming in. It wasn't too tricky to arrange the meeting. But she seems to get busier.

Conclusion:
I enjoyed it and might go back. Nice lady, nice personality, great meet.

Offline Cambridgy

Thanks for the review - you got there before me so I can’t claim the TOFTT.
I’ll get a review up later this week but just to add in the desert that is Oxford there’s a temporary respite.
Sweet, GFE from young Brazilian with a banging body. She’s only here for the week - then Worcester.

Mirella is sharing, threesomes are available - didn’t see her partner though.  Albeit traffic is a nightmare - parking is pretty easy to come by at their apartment depending on the time of day. Any issues head to Oxpens and walk.