Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alina Sweet on the Finchley Road - complete and utter emotional disengagement  (Read 4800 times)

7 review(s) for Alice Diamond  (4 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline backofthenet

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booked her in for a half hour - I had her in for a half hour last week but she let me down on the day.

Flat is a large house on the main road converted into bedsits - therefore reasonably discreet as she had her own room with an ensuite. She greeted me - I hesitate to use this word - acknowledged my presence is a better way of putting it - at the door in lingerie and showed me in. I negotiated a 30 minute slot with filming for £90, and positioned the camera on the table. All this happened without her engaging in any eye contact with me, responding to my questions with anything but one word answers, and giving me any sort of indication that she wanted to be there, let alone any sign of affection.

She then, positioned with the camera behind her, started to undress, and revealed a lovely little body - just as described on her profile - size 6, B cup tits with nice big flying saucer nipples, nicely proportioned minge in good working order. Fairly pretty - just as in the photos, though with unstraightened hair that was tied back. Lick of make up would have been nice, but generally she's nicely presented - good hygiene too. So i gave her undercarriage a thorough tonguing, which she seemed to enjoy - made all the right noises. Things moved to covered oral, which was very good - good variations, had me rock solid the whole time. Moved into reverse oral where she continued her good work rate. Then she wearily asked if I wanted sex, and we did cowgirl, then mish. Tried to kiss her at various times and got no more than a peck before she moved her face away. Asked her on a couple of occasions if she was enjoying it and she completely neglected to respond, which is always good for the self-confidence. We then moved on to doggy, when she was quite happy to check her texts, and on one occasion, fucking RESPOND. Which really pissed me off. Ready to cum and she offered up her tits, asking me not to come on her face, but I also pretended not to understand, and managed to cum on her neck - partly just to extract some sort of emotion out of her, but she just looked deflated and asked me to pass the tissues.

Afterwards, she basically pretended I wasn't in the room, it was just so, so awkward. She sat and checked texts whilst I dressed. Managed to glean from her both that she was 20 and had been doing this job for 3 years. Desperately hope that one of those statements isn't true. She then opened the door to her bedsit to let me out, still stark naked and covered in my milky white love piss, as some bloke walked past the hallway in full view. I presume he was another punter, as he didn't bat an eyelid.

It was a strange experience, as she was a genuinely good shag, and she's a fit 20 something. My cock was having a great time, but I wasn't. I've just never ever been with a wg who so obviously hated her job and was so utterly inept at - not just GFE - but basic interpersonal skills. Fine, her english was almost non-existent, but she made no effort whatsoever to engage with me on any sort of level. Just felt really transactional and exploitative and, though the process was pretty good, the post-orgasmic aftermath made me feel very uneasy.

PROS
Pretty 20 year old, fit body, Good hygiene
Self contained bedsit
good OW
Good shag in three positions - good work rate, made the right kinds of noises
No obvious signs of scabes

Negatives
Both unwilling, and to a certain extent, unable, to hold a conversation with me, let alone provide GFE.
CHECKING AND RESPONDING TO TEXTS WHEN ON THE JOB. Her phone rang and bleeped throughout much of the punt.
No french kissing despite it being listed

Some might put this as a neutral, as there were definitely good elements to the punt, but I couldn't recommend her to anyone based on the above. Oh, and to cap it all off, my iphone failed to record. Fucking bollocks.  :dash:

previously reviewed here, by a punter who I can only assume had never seen a girl naked before - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29343.msg413248;topicseen#msg413248

Offline laidbackasiandude

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Commiserations mate, hopefully better luck next time. What you described would put anyone off from punting
for a while, perhaps for good due to being utterly disillusioned about the whole scene.

She has twenty six positive ratings but one very poor feedback as follows:

dirkdiggler300568 (26) 24/08/2014 18:26 Seeking Services
Total disaster-arrived 1.5 hours late,showed no interest.I paid £ 20 for taxi as agreed, but 2 Romanian men threatened to "kill me" unless I paid more !!!

Disputed: I come and you dont ranswer , pay taxi for nothing and 1h far from my home.you not respect the girls working in this job! You are not a gentelman!! Omg 

Thanks for reporting, hope you don't get too depressed about today.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 06:46:04 pm by laidbackasiandude »

Offline backofthenet

Thanks lbad, no, not depressed at all - part of the rich pattern of life. When you have a bad punt, a good one is always round the corner.
To quote from Boethius' Consolation of Philosophy with near perfect accuracy;

“It's my belief that punting is a wheel. 'Inconstancy is my very essence,' says the wheel. Rise up on my spokes if you like but don't complain when you're cast back down into the depths. Good time pass away, but then so do the bad. Mutability is our tragedy, but it's also our hope. The worst of time, like the best, are always passing away."

Thanks lbad, no, not depressed at all - part of the rich pattern of life. When you have a bad punt, a good one is always round the corner.
To quote from Boethius' Consolation of Philosophy with near perfect accuracy;

“It's my belief that punting is a wheel. 'Inconstancy is my very essence,' says the wheel. Rise up on my spokes if you like but don't complain when you're cast back down into the depths. Good time pass away, but then so do the bad. Mutability is our tragedy, but it's also our hope. The worst of time, like the best, are always passing away."

A most profound and eloquent quotation with respect to Boethius, sums it up beautifully.

Confucius stated "Our greatest glory is never in not falling, but in rising every time we fall".

Offline Jimmyredcab

When are you gentlemen going to learn, these Romanians hate the work, that is why they never kiss, checking the phone during a booking is simply not acceptable.    :bomb:

When are you gentlemen going to learn, these Romanians hate the work, that is why they never kiss, checking the phone during a booking is simply not acceptable.    :bomb:

A recent review does show that not ALL Romanians are necessarily by default, poor service providers as evidenced here.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=37014.0

James999

When are you gentlemen going to learn, these Romanians hate the work,

There were reports of how they were paid £100 a day and the oimp kept the rest, as such getting £10 or less per client it's no surprise the girls not going to be very keen  :thumbsdown:

Offline backofthenet

Thanks, as ever, Jimmy. Who's your favourite philosopher?
Bernard Manning?

Offline iPad3

It begs the question is this girl here of her own choice, for the OP's sake sincerely hope not you have to wonder.

James999

Thanks, as ever, Jimmy. Who's your favourite philosopher?
Bernard Manning?

Perhaps she didn't understand your "humour" either and gave you such an experience so you'd fuck off  :sarcastic:

Offline Jimmyredcab

It begs the question is this girl here of her own choice.

I doubt that any of these Romanian girls are being forced to work, compared to their own shithole country this must seem like paradise.  :hi:

Gentlemen, let's try and be civil here as I have a horrible feeling this thread could degenerate into mindless mud-slinging
against each other.

Backofthnet had an appalling session today, he's duly reported and shared his opinions and thoughts
about what transpired during the session. I've been there, it's not pleasant at all and sure many others can also relate
to this as well.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 08:56:30 pm by laidbackasiandude »

James999

Gentlemen, let's try and be civil here

When did you become a forum moderator?

It's robust discussion and opinion, if you want it all fluffy and arse licking go to pro$$ienet or one of the many other FAILING sites  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Only joined three weeks ago as well.    :dash: :dash:

Offline backofthenet

Perhaps she didn't understand your "humour" either and gave you such an experience so you'd fuck off  :sarcastic:

Perhaps she did. Look forward to your next review as it would be interesting to see if...oh wait a minute, you haven't ever bothered to write one.

Jimmy, lbad may have only been here three weeks but he's contributed three very detailed and helpful reviews. You contribute sanctimony and generalisations, neither of which are detailed or helpful.

So please do bore off, chaps.

#banter

James999

So please do bore off, chaps.

I have a feeling we all know who will "bore off" first  :hi:

It's robust discussion and opinion, if you want it all fluffy and arse licking go to pro$$ienet or one of the many other FAILING sites  :hi:

I never said I was a forum moderator, but your reply above to my previous thread just underscores the point I raised earlier.

James999

I never said I was a forum moderator,

Well stop acting like one and telling people what to do then, or as I suggested above if you want a fluffy forum where everyone cuddles and wishes each other good morning then try one of the many failing sites  :timeout:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I never said I was a forum moderator.

Not in so many words ---------------

"Gentlemen, let's try and be civil here as I have a horrible feeling this thread could degenerate into mindless mud-slinging
against each other. "

tonysoprano

I have seen a few Romanian WG's that will do DFK, OWO and provide a good GFE. However trying to find them from AW is like looking for the proverbial needle in the haystack.

The Romanians have such a poor reputation because the vast majority are just here taking the piss.

Shame because some of them are really pretty and could probably earn a fuck of a lot more money if they actually realised providing good sex is FAR more profitable than bad sex.

Part of the problem is that a lot of these Romanian girls are just fucking thick. You can make a small fortune here punting if you're good and then fuck off back to Romania, buy a house, car and probably never have to worry about work again. Instead the idiots hook up with some equally dumb pimp who'll fuck them over, take their money and fuck them over. No wonder they provide such a shit service.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 10:54:00 pm by tonysoprano »

Offline smiths

A recent review does show that not ALL Romanians are necessarily by default, poor service providers as evidenced here.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=37014.0

Yes Maria offered me a good service Romanian or not. As ever it depends on the WGs attitude as to how good she will be. The crucial thing of course if a punter wants to reduce his risk level is to punt with WGs reviewed positively on here by punters they find credible. Personally i am prepared to take some risks but be ready to walk if necessary.

What certainly is the case in my view sadly is A/W has gone downhill, still gems to be found but it can be like wading knee deep in shit to find them. So this forum is more important than ever in helping punters.

Offline Meursault

... compared to their own shithole country this must seem like paradise.  :hi:
Romania is a beautiful country with masses of history and handsome medieval architecture, with cities full of hospitable, friendly people.
It just happens to be a country where over 40% of it's people are stuck in poor rural areas due to a painful transition from communism.
I have met many good, honest Romanian working girls and I have also met many liars and cheats from our own fair Isles in all walks of life. I work in sunny Bermondsey/East Southwark and deal with a lot of lazy, stupid, ill-informed, negative people, many with significant criminal records. They are from families who stretch back generations in the area who shared their attitudes. They generally share one common denominator - no interest in education and a closed mind. They are damaging to our society, but they are not Romanian.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 06:45:11 am by Meursault »

James999

Romania is a beautiful country

Odd that they all seem to want to come here then and aspire to be shoplifters or prostitutes  :sarcastic:

Stealthshagger

Odd that they all seem to want to come here then and aspire to be shoplifters or prostitutes  :sarcastic:

Many wishing to stay in Romania, most of whom are normal hard working people like us, suggests he is right in parts. Should we be judged as a nation by the football fans that travel to euros? or the brits that travel to certain parts of spain or emigrate there? we dont have a great reputation there. I know I am not a criminal on the run, a gangster or a drug baron, but there is a high concentration of them there...precisely because they left britain for that reason.  I am sure many left romania because certain trades werent making the money it makes here. Im sure many that stayed there did so as they had the opportunities. People move countries for opportunities. Why leave romania of you had the opportunities or means there?

If we complain about which romanians come here, it suggests there are reasons to stay in romania for many...presumably the more prosperous.  When an iron wall is removed, it is often disproportionatley the poor, or less educated and also criminals that leave, not just in the romanian case. Many legitimate immigrants move too, I am sure.  Also, the law was that they could come here if they worked for themselves...which is a hard thing to do..turn up in another country start from scratch and be self employed. It limits the trades of the immigrants, so they are disproportionately represented in certain trades.

Offline Meursault

Also, the law was that they could come here if they worked for themselves...which is a hard thing to do..turn up in another country start from scratch and be self employed. It limits the trades of the immigrants, so they are disproportionately represented in certain trades.
Be careful, you might be bringing another informed and reasonable voice to the table  :drinks:

mrhappypants

Thanks to the OP for a useful and informative review.  Thank you for going to the effort of writing it - I find your reviews vivid and interesting to read and have hot listed a couple of your recommendations -and better luck on your next punt.

Dave

Offline JamesRockford

All interesting banter on an otherwise quiet day in London methinks - many prossies seem to be away till the last week of September, anyone notice that?

Hornysable

One of the worst punts ever. She actually held my penis to prevent me from going in all the way. Then she had the audacity to ask me to come quickly after about 20 mins of 'fucking' when i had paid for an hour. Will never go back there. She is overpriced for the services she provides, and doesn't even care to pretend to at least not hate what she's doing.