Sugar Babies

Author Topic: On top of the Ladbrokes in Farringdon...  (Read 2736 times)

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Both these WGs operate at the top of the Ladbrokes in Farringdon (which might be in the same flat External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only worked in). They both charge £10 each for french kissing and OWO.

Has anyone seen them? Are their service worth paying the extra they charge?

Also, I think she might be working in the flat too: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline NightKid

Don't have much to say about Jazmin but there are a couple of things that doesn't sit right with me about Karen; a) Registered since 2009, 1 FB since and b) External Link/Members Only of hers seems to portray a very masculine face.

mrfixit37

Been there twice ... really shit shower that runs out of hot water.. but the girls are good . black Sasha,  and a different  Brazilian girl both good .
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 09:01:30 pm by mrfixit37 »

Offline NightKid

Been there twice ... really shit shower that runs out of hot water..

What are you on about, I've been there thrice to see 3 different girls and never had a problem with the shower/hot water.

If there's anything, it's more like the water flow can be too strong at times.
Everywhere just outside the bath was splashed & there was even a notice saying not to turn it on too much, last time I was there.

Also, that location is rather infamous here & I hardly see any complaints about the shower in reviews.

mrfixit37

So your the bugger that nicks all the water !!!!

mrfixit37

Also, that location is rather infamous here & I hardly see any complaints about the shower in reviews.

They probably didn't have one!

Offline NightKid

Aanndd, off goes my troll sensors...

:rolleyes:

mrhappypants

One of my regulars (away at the moment) works this flat and made an interesting observation.  She said she preferred it to the well known Barbican location because she charged the going rate in the flat (£120 ph).  From what she said I wondered if girls charging different rates can be a source of conflict.  My regular stopped using the Barbican flat for this reason.  OP can yo please give detains of how you identified who might be working the flat - I would really like to know how to do this but have not been able to figure it from previous explanations.

Offline newbie83

Apologies for digging up an old thread, but I noticed these ladies in an area in looking at now.
Seems MIA is with them as well (External Link/Members Only)

Any advice for the 3?