Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Eve at Xiang Xiang - Middlesbrough  (Read 2105 times)

Offline abridgetofar

External Link/Members Only.

Meet happened a couple of days ago at Xiang Xiang’s place, she said her name was Eve and had been here a week.

Location was a mid terraced house in Middlesbrough, fit for purpose, plenty of off street parking near by or can park in the street for 45 mins free.

Coms all done by text, given postcode on booking, house number on arrival.

£60 for 30 minutes + £10 owo

Text when I arrived, told door was open and to come straight in, met behind the door by an old plump Chinese woman and told to take shoes off and go straight up. Into the bedroom and met Eve, not the girl in the photos though, Eve is facially nice looking, shoulder length dark her nice slim body pert tits and about a size 8. Handed over fees then she started with DFK, then removed her underwear to reveal a shaven pussy, she then undressed me and moved to the bed then started with B2B moving her self all over me, then onto oral, agreed on the £10 extra for owo which was great IMHO, plenty of shaft and ball licking included, moved to ro clean fresh pussy, did not allow fingers though, condom on then sex in cowgirl then finished with missionary, cleaned up then some more DFK to finish. Dressed and out with Xiang waiting at the bottom of the stairs to see me out. Great punt and totally enjoyed it  :hi:

Offline Redskin

Offline abridgetofar