Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mata and Maya - Olina Dynamic Duo - Bayswater  (Read 5729 times)

Offline bootspunker

Date - May 2023

Location - Bayswater, London

Price - £250 / hr

Contact detailsExternal Link/Members Only

Comms - Flawless as always - Called Olina's number as displayed on webpage, checked availability ( for the following day) and confirmed by text minutes later.

Location - Block in side street off main drag, communal entrance with entryphone. Apartment nicely presented, all very clean including bathroom. Boudoir has nice big bed, a few mirrors, all good.

The Girl - My first encounter with either girl, and not disappointed. Mata is I would suggest slightly more curvy than pictures suggest, and certainly the bustier of the two. Maya is supposedly the older of the two girls, but actually my 'preferred provider' as I will elaborate. Both I would suggest are pretty accurately portrayed in their Olina profiles.

The Experience - As ever, my visit was a well planned treat, and as always I had an outfit (two actually) that I had envisaged my duo wearing as they paraded before me...In my early punts I had too often been disappointed when the girl didn't have my requested outfit, so now I take no chances...

Welcomed in by Maya, I was led to the bedroom where Mata was waiting. The girls were dressed similarly with the faux tartan skirts they are pictured wearing in the profile photos - looked pretty good, but as previously stated, I had plans. Paperwork completed I was offered a shower with one of the girls. I suggested that I would actually prefer to shower alone, and be greeted by the girls 'kitted up' when I returned to the bedroom. They seemed a little puzzled at first, but when I opened my bag and laid out the contents on the bed they understood. I grabbed the provided towel and headed to the shower, anticipating the delights which awaited me on my return...

I live for the moment I walk into a bedroom with two girls waiting for me - today's ensemble was micro bikinis, stripy overknee socks, and ankle boots. Maya had gone for the pink and white option, Maya for black and white. They looked absolutely adorable - the micro bikinis were only just covering what they are supposed to be covering, and with the coloured socks and boots they looked like something out of a Japanese anime jizz mag. Both girls have beautiful long hair down to their waists, and although not twins, they were well matched...

There were a few mirrors in what I think was Mata's room, but enough for me to stand in front of with a cutie either side to drink in the sight - Deffo a picture for the 'wank bank'. As I drooled, both girls began little kisses around my neck and face, and slowly down my body. Before long, Mata was on her knees, while Maya dfk with occasional glances towards the mirror. It wasn't long until I had a huge hard-on (getting one now just reliving the experience :)) and Mata was only too willing to engulf me, balls deep. I would suggest I'm at least average, but Mata did a real 'sword swallowing' act on me, and was happy to remain 'gagged' as I twitched in her throat - certainly a highlight of my afternoon.

One shot wonder, I knew I wouldn't be able to endure too much of a good thing, so after a few minutes I called for the rubber. Maya obliged, and since I'd been 'doing' Mata I thought Maya could use the fucking. She lay back, opened up and invited me to fuck her. The micro bikini was no obstacle to pussy or tits, and those sexy little ankle boots were definitely staying on too. I stood on the floor with Maya spread over the edge of the bed, Mata encouraging me to fuck her little friend. As I fucked I invited Mata to suckle on one tit while I sucked the other - another moment to remember, and Maya seemed to enjoy the attention too. I left Mata sucking while I gave Maya a few nice, deep, long strokes, pausing to let myself twitch while stuck up inside her - just heaven !

Old fucker that I am I soon ran out of puff, and suggested I'd like to spunk off while watching the girls. They obliged with a bit of kissing and cuddling, not full interaction, but certainly a sight to enjoy and remember.  I suggested that Maya lie back on the bed, while I sat astride her face and let her rim me - she is by no means shy, and IMHO could rim for England (or Thailand), with Mata back on her knees, pouting and making filthy suggestions, licking my cock and balls as the sap rose. At the point of no return I guided her head over the erupting helmet and drained, Maya's tongue still rooting around in my arse - fuck !

Post-cum comedown, we had time for a little chat a massage from Maya. I found Maya the most engaging of the two - she has a fun, almost cheeky little quirk about her which I liked, as well as an eager to please attitude. Others have suggested Mata is prettier, but we all have our preferences I guess...

Verdict - most definitely a fun afternoon - they make a good team and I would be happy to book them again. I left the outfits with them for others to enjoy (they were delighted with them) and I would certainly recommend requesting the pink / black / white ensemble if you do book - have fun !

Offline Rayray23k

Wow. £250 for 1h threesome is a bargain!

Offline bootspunker

Wow. £250 for 1h threesome is a bargain!

It's been £250 / hr for some years now, and I've enjoyed a fair few duo's in that time...Managed a Holly / Nadia 'naughty and nice schoolgirl' tryst just before Nadia left

Offline Rayray23k

So who would you recommend for best girl on girl action?