Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyAdeline97 - Marylebone TOFTT  (Read 1612 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7247757) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline tergil

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms good, appointment booked easily. She is in a basement apartment near the station, simple to find.

This encounter was very similar to Wild Sasha. Adeline is a petite Romanian with natural tits and a nice firm curvy body. Average looking facially, profile pictures show this. Ignore the professional pictures on the profile because theyre very unrealistic.

I think this picture is most representative

Hidden Image/Members Only

The action was fun. Services enjoyed were LFK, OWO, RO, sex. Its a shame shes not get more passionate with the kissing but it's good enough and always available. BJ is okay and theres eye contact however I especially enjoy eating her fresh and shaved puss, and she seems to enjoy this too, makes her nice and wet. Fucking is nice and energetic and she moves to any position asked, and she has a nice grinding style when in cowgirl position.

Overall a good encounter but not mind blowing.
30 min £100

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline Shadow314

Thanks for the TOFTT on her, especially the intel on LFK :hi:
She looks a nice option.

Offline arrow0404

Facially the pic you selected that most looks like her is the best

Offline tergil

Facially the pic you selected that most looks like her is the best

I meant in terms of her body. She wasn't wearing the make up in the picture when I saw her so does not look as good