Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MissyA/Heywood  (Read 3589 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7228485) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Captain caveman 69

External Link/Members Only
Location....house in heywood
Fee....50 phh......now 60
Comms ....aw then whattsapp
When.........very recently

Got the heads up for this one off a trusted member on here.comms were good and meeting arranged
Council estate in heywood but seemed ok it was a daytime meet.

I love ginger girls so was looking forward to it unfortunately when she opened the door her hair was maroon red ffs not the best looking but perfectly fit for purpose.
Upstairs we go very clean place with shower and clean towels bottles of cold water etc.

Dressing gown off to reveal a decent figure in lovely underwear she started with a cracking 0w0 she had me edging really quick into 69 shes very fresh and clean.
A few positions before we both came in doggy.
A very decent punt for the money ive returned a few times and service is of a high standard lots of dfk . Plus she's a nice person and defo puts her clients first. Unlike a lot of the shit out there atm.
Caveman out. :hi:
« Last Edit: June 03, 2023, 11:06:00 am by Captain caveman 69 »

Online Bustydusty

Cheers captain she hasn’t appeared in my saved searches on aw for some reason 🤷‍♂️

Cheers captain she hasn’t appeared in my saved searches on aw for some reason 🤷‍♂️
defo worth a punt

Offline SeekingSteve

Looks and sounds promising, be adding her to the list. Thanks for the review.

Offline frankc

Sounds interesting mate and cant grumble at that price  :thumbsup:

Sounds interesting mate and cant grumble at that price  :thumbsup:
my 2nd visit i was there 70 minutes for 100 pound shame there's not a few more with prices like that. :hi:

Offline frankc

my 2nd visit i was there 70 minutes for 100 pound shame there's not a few more with prices like that. :hi:

What she look like mate? the other review mentioned she was a little rough looking

What she look like mate? the other review mentioned she was a little rough looking
she's not bad looking but you know when you look at someone and think she's had a hard life if you know what I mean.

Offline hammond

Whereabouts in heywood is she located ?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Whereabouts in heywood is she located ?
Still waiting for said reviews matey ?

I must have registered many years back, then  stopped using the site and AW, when I restarted I must have forgotten about this site just used AW, only refound the site about 12 months back, only had 3/4 meets since then but yes I need to do a review.

Is there a reason you are not contributing to a sharing community?

Offline MT09

External Link/Members Only
Location....house in heywood
Fee....50 phh......now 60
Comms ....aw then whattsapp
When.........very recently

Got the heads up for this one off a trusted member on here.comms were good and meeting arranged
Council estate in heywood but seemed ok it was a daytime meet.

I love ginger girls so was looking forward to it unfortunately when she opened the door her hair was maroon red ffs not the best looking but perfectly fit for purpose.
Upstairs we go very clean place with shower and clean towels bottles of cold water etc.

Dressing gown off to reveal a decent figure in lovely underwear she started with a cracking 0w0 she had me edging really quick into 69 shes very fresh and clean.
A few positions before we both came in doggy.
A very decent punt for the money ive returned a few times and service is of a high standard lots of dfk . Plus she's a nice person and defo puts her clients first. Unlike a lot of the shit out there atm.
Caveman out. :hi:

Is it discreet? Flat or house?

Offline MT09

Do the neighbours say hello to you now  :D