Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rubi Sexy Latina - Exeter  (Read 1257 times)

1 review(s) for Rubi Sexy Latina (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline oap69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Summary nice lady, rushed service.

Had spare time at Exeter decided to visit a wg rather than a chinese massage.  Contacted Rubi, was a bit sceptical as all contact was done by text and the phone was never answered. Anyway decided to go for it and given a flat number in a block of flats by a retail estate then call on arrival.

Rubi was hidden behind the door, I was led into a poorly lit room, she is the lady in the aw photo, would say shorter than 5'5", smiley and speaks reasonable English.  Colombian and said family live in London.

Paperwork exchanged which she took it to another room.
On return stripped and offered hand sanitiser, wet wipes to use on cock. On to bed for a minute of cuddles and kisses (not many on lips and no dfk) then gave owo and asked for £20 extra to "lick pussy" which I declined.  She jumped on top of me rubbing clit against cock but I moved her as she seemed to be trying bb and couldn't see any condoms. This was followed by a combination of fast handjob and owo finishing sucking me off. When done tissues and wet wipes to clean up and dressed.

Paid £70 for half hour but out in 20 minutes, I was certain there were others in the flat.  Vivastreet have an advert for Rubi and Monica, two Colombians EX2 postcode.
Marked positive as she is nice, cuddly, smiley and gave a service. If there was a neutral/positive would have used that due to the rushed incall.

Online anonymouse72

Thanks for the review. A bit odd that owo was included but oral on her was extra and the clit rubbing is a bit of a red flag.