Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sharon1973 - Hove  (Read 3478 times)

2 review(s) for sharon1973 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline southern_male

External Link/Members Only

Have visited Sharon a few times in the past, but had lapsed for quite a while, until recently. Had some spare time to myself and decided it was time to revisit. I had fond memories from previous visits, but the memory is fading a bit these days, so decided on a refresher. And Sharon didn't disappoint.

Comms were easy. Mailed on AW, then she requests text correspondence from there. A few messages later and everything is set - time sorted, location given etc.

To the meet. I arrived on time, was buzzed in, and made my way up in the lift. Building is a bit dated, and lift slow. I couldn't wait for it to get moving!! Arrived at the door and it was opened without even a need to knock. And then... wow. Door closed and straight into a deep french kiss. Sharon is dressed in skimpy dress leaving little to the imagination, and we have hands all over each other.

She takes me through to the bedroom where paperwork is sorted and I get myself ready for action. Now, I'm sure Sharon wouldn't mind me saying, she isn't like supermodel hot or anything. However, she's amazing for her age, and is the type of lady that you would be more than happy to have on your arm down the pub. She's quite tall and well set, but not "large" in any way. She's pretty much spot on.

We kissed some more as I fondled her wonderful, natural tits. Her lips are so soft, and she kisses like a proper first-time-you-frenched-your-gf type of way. Deep, passionate, lustful. I was getting immediately hard, which doesn't usually happen!

Onto the bed for plenty more kissing, lots of attention on her brilliant tits - large, soft and natural; dark brown nipples that are pert. Than I visited her amazing pussy. Clean shaven, clean smelling, and tasty as fuck. I spent ages having a good explore with my tongue. She then invited me to finger her. She was getting nicely wet, and it seemed like she was enjoying.

I spent plenty of time just cycling through these actions - DFK, tits, pussy - until she'd decided enough was enough, and she got into position to suck my cock. I was hard as a rock at this point, and it didn't take long for her to finish me off, cum dribbling out of her mouth.

All told, this was a better meet than I could've ever wished for. This woman is hot. She's sexy, she's filthy, she's passionate. Positive = 10/10. Thanks Sharon. Til next time!

Offline crawley99

She used to be reviewed as a barebacker but the more recent ones say she no longer does it - I take it there was no mention of that on your visit.  As you say she looks great but I can't get a reply from her.

Offline southern_male

No mention of that (I'm glad to say!)

Offline Kentish247

i saw her a few years ago and bb was on offer which i declined, full size statue of a waiter in the room which was a bit creepy lol

Offline latrell

Nice review. How does she look facially? Any celebrity lookalike? Is there any free parking near her place? thx

Offline bright0nbreezy

Nice review. How does she look facially? Any celebrity lookalike? Is there any free parking near her place? thx

I can't think of anyone.  I didn't find her unattractive but I also didn't find her beautiful.  There's no free parking in that area, it's pay as you go.

Offline Spacecowb0y

Nice review. Is she the same size as the pictures or bigger now. Also I notice a race mix or Mediterranean possible?

Offline bright0nbreezy

Nice review. Is she the same size as the pictures or bigger now. Also I notice a race mix or Mediterranean possible?

She's Polish, I think she just likes the sunbed.