Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LusciousLilyx  (Read 3931 times)

Flashbang900

Hi,

Looking to see if anybody has seen this girl?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Have tried search on here but it says on her page a new profile so I am not getting any luck.

Looks like she loves oral and stuff but I am thinking she also looks a bit on the heavy side from her photos, she does describe herself as "curvy", I am just wondering how curvy we are talking!

Cheers

kbreezy

If you go see her, lemme know.  Been eyeing her up but not had the chance to go see her yet.  So I know if it's worthwhile or not.

Offline Jacobsladder

Anyone find a link for busty emz lily does the 3sum with ????

Flashbang900

Well I sent her a quick email as she had bid on RB, exchanged a few emails tonight looking at arranging for Thursday.

Have went back on to check and her profile is now deactivated......

Which kinda sucks because I was starting to look forward to it!

Offline slamman

Anyone find a link for busty emz lily does the 3sum with ????

Guessing this is her profile this week

External Link/Members Only

RandyF

She was a member here...for about 10 minutes  :bomb:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=20723

She came in to tell us Little Lori's evil pimp wasn't hers anymore, or something along those lines.  It's in the Little Lori thread.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 09:40:15 am by RandyF »

Flashbang900

Well I'm guessing AW is having issues because her profile is back up now and her RB is back, with the original date....

Weird!

toastandcheese

Has anyone met her yet ?  I'm seriously tempted but profile issues and links with Lori (mentioned on her party tab) are causing me to hesitate

Offline solway

Does all seem a bit weird the connection with Lori and her pimp boyfriend.
According to Lori's profile - someone hacked Lori's old a/c - "you can all guess who" she said ! !
Luscious Lily or the boyfriend ? ?

Offline myothernameis

She was a member here...for about 10 minutes  :bomb:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=20723

She came in to tell us Little Lori's evil pimp wasn't hers anymore, or something along those lines.  It's in the Little Lori thread.

Little lori had to change her profile, as her old profile was hacked, how do you hack aw profile, I assume you just know the person password, so why not change it

Offline solway

Like you say I just assumed her boyfriend knew her password - maybe they'd fallen out with each other and he decided to be a bit spiteful  :diablo:.

quiateguy75

Lori was offering parties and 3 sums with Lilly about a year ago . Never took her up on the invites. So seems odd Lilly claims lori now working for her. Especially as Lori's own profile seems to have gone wonder if she's in "hospital" again?

Shagger69

Definately thinking of getting in touch with this wee beauty. Has anyone seen her lately??

Offline tazman1002001

Guys just looking at AW today and Lily is in Glasgow......I'm loving some of her pics she looks like she has a nice body.

Has anybody see on her recently.......?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

stuart_gla

Guys just looking at AW today and Lily is in Glasgow......I'm loving some of her pics she looks like she has a nice body.

Has anybody see on her recently.......?

Hi Taz,

Just back from a good VFM hour with Lilly.
Nice girl, lovely and curvey, quite enthusiastic.
OWO, CIM, bit of chat, more OWO and then cowgirl and doggy.
Shower before and after, decent city centre flat.

On phone the now, I'll put a review later.

Stuart.

Offline tazman1002001

Curvey=fat?

What is she like..... Scheme or nice?

Boob......are they as good as pics?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline solway

U better be under early forties age wise Taz or she'll no take u  :diablo:
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 05:55:15 pm by solway »

Offline solway

U better be under early forties age wise Taz or she'll no take u  :diablo:

bensonhedges20

Isn't this the same girl who wanted her house furnished, a new sofa and so on...

She bidded on a rb at a good rate and her copy and pasted message was along of the lines of "we are meant for each other" but her blog put me off.

stuart_gla

Curvey=fat?

What is she like..... Scheme or nice?

Boob......are they as good as pics?

Curvey = not fat, but not LucyLonglegs stick thin.  For me, quite cuddly, but I go for the healthy look.

She is a nice girl, from the scheme.   :lol:  if that makes sense, not a posh girl but not a ned either.

Lovely boobies, happy to have them sucked and played with.

Positives for me is £100 for the hour, I really like that price point, and I didn't feel rushed out like a couple of previous bookings I've had.

Offline auldie63

Isn't this the same girl who wanted her house furnished, a new sofa and so on...

She bidded on a rb at a good rate and her copy and pasted message was along of the lines of "we are meant for each other" but her blog put me off.
Nope that was little Lori.

stuart_gla

"Curvey" is a bit subjective, I guess.  To be clear...

Aylinn and Emma xox are fit/sporty.
Amber Chloe is curvey, so is Lilly,
Jade (Manchester) is Curvey (note uppercase C) - thinking of her amazing bum here.
Sexy Ginna was CURVEY, my upper limit to what can possibly still be regarded as not just fat.

Happy punting!

andys268

Lily is not curvy, she is def pushing to a size 14, pics are misleading. Be careful.