Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Approached by WG re negative comment  (Read 1931 times)

Offline frcokjl

Hi all, a WG rang me about a negative comment I left, and threatened to find out who I am and share my number with others, any advice here? Thanks

Offline finn5555

Yep just block and ignore ... idle threats no doubt

Offline Ghost89

If you used a punting phone as above. If not make sure your phone isn’t linked to Facebook or any social media and block as stated. Can you name the girl? Was this a review on AW or here? As mentioned more than likely an idle threat.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 01:36:46 pm by Ghost89 »

Offline Ortame

Did you use a punting phone?
Did you punt locally?
In what was do you think she maybe able to identify you?

There's a lesson to be learnt here

Online RandomGuy99

I think the SP needs to calm down a little.

If it was a review, then learn from it. Address whatever the issue was and then the negative one will be outweighed by all the following positives.  If it was a minor issue, then just take it on the chin and move on. You can't please all the people all the time. That's life.  :unknown:

In the meantime, block the SP and move on.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 01:57:03 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline myothernameis

If she has phone you to complain, then I think you should name her, and if you want to, tell us what post this relates to.  I know you only have around 11 posts, possible we could find out for our self's, but to save any confusion, which post

Offline scutty brown

Just ignore her, unless she persists.
If she does, just gently point out it would be far easier for you to ID and cause problems for her than she can for you.
No threats, no shouting, just let her realise she's making a stupid threat.

Who is she? Presumably one of the girls you reviewed, in which case you've nothing to lose by identifying her here.

Online RandomGuy99

Who is she? Presumably one of the girls you reviewed, in which case you've nothing to lose by identifying her here.
I wouldn't really recommend that as the crap will just increase. 

The SP appears to be overreacting.

You could record details of the venue you met at and date, so if necessary the police could speak to the owner's of the premises to identify who was staying in it on the date and time you met.

However, it really shouldn't be necessary to do any of that. 

It was a business transaction which the SS didn't enjoy. He wrote a review. The SP didn't like it. You'll never see each other ever again. 

Let that be the end of it for both parties.

Offline Ghost89

I think she still needs to be identified if possible. Regardless of whether it’s idle threats or not she’s a potential risk to others and needs to be avoided.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 02:21:34 pm by Ghost89 »

Offline frcokjl

Thanks all, defo lesson learnt. I don't normally post negative reviews, but I was just a bit cheesed off having to take a train to Halifax then to be told that we never confirmed the booking.

She also now says that she takes a deposit to confirm booking which was never mentioned when I hopped onto the train.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 04:16:48 pm by frcokjl »

Offline scutty brown

Romanian taking deposits? That means she's almost certainly a scammer.

I say "she", I really mean whoever wrote that profile - it wasn't created by a Romanian

AW  feedback looks decidedly staged, one guy posting 14 times
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 04:42:58 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Eugene29

Looking at her profile: storm in a 'D' cup.  I'd do nowt and it'll likely drift into nothing.

I was targeted last year after a video call with a female.  She sent me screen shots and said that if i didn't send £1500, she would contact work and worse.  I just made a joke and left it and as yet, nothing has happened.  Bear in mind that when I visit or communicate with anyone in this area of life, all (well, nearly all) is made up to prevent any snippet of info being of use to them.  You should try it:  I love being Tom Hardy's bum double, driving a Porsche and earning £100k a year.

Offline Snagbadjer

Tell he you'll post her address and pictures online if she tries anything.

Online RandomGuy99

Tell he you'll post her address and pictures online if she tries anything.
There's no need for behaviour like that.

Just behave like adults and walk away.

Online RandomGuy99

Thanks all, defo lesson learnt. I don't normally post negative reviews, but I was just a bit cheesed off having to take a train to Halifax then to be told that we never confirmed the booking.

She also now says that she takes a deposit to confirm booking which was never mentioned when I hopped onto the train.
Your negative is nothing for the SP to really worry about.

It sounds like she perhaps thought you didn't have a confirmed booking. 

My advice to both of you is to just leave it.

Offline wristjob

I just think the more you engage her the worse any reaction will be. Drop it and it will likely blow over. If you don't have a punting phone get one asap just to avoid this in the future. Also as Eugene said just make a really fake profile, don't give anything personal away. I just normally say I work in an office and if they follow that up "bah, it's boring" and whatever town I punt in is where I'm from. Certainly the first couple of visits anyway.

Offline TrampZ

Hi all, a WG rang me about a negative comment I left, and threatened to find out who I am and share my number with others, any advice here? Thanks

How does she know it was you who left the negative comment?

Offline myothernameis

Its more likely she has read the comment on here

Online RandomGuy99

Because presumably the review is factual and he is the only person she has had this happen with. It's not hard to identify who left a review especially if it's about a very specific issue that the SP will remember.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Don't let a pro$$ie that you will never see again bother you MrF as your negative review has considerable value.  :hi: :hi:

This lass fucked up fullstop.  :bomb: :bomb:

Fuckups like this happen all the time and can be easily sorted with an apology and a confirmed booking at a different time or day.

As others have said move on as there's plenty more pussy out there for you to fuck.  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Essex3

She ain't going to do fuck all. Just say you work for the police force or lawyer and will get her done for gdpr