Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charm423 - Earl's Court - charming  (Read 1263 times)

21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4432485) (20 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline ram57

This review is for a meeting last week (£150 for 1 hour).

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I decided to see Charm as she is well reviewed on this site. Made contact via SMS and booked a meeting later the same day. Venue a short walk from Earls Court station is small but clean and tidy. Met by Charm hiding behind the door in attractive black lingerie. Exchanged paperwork and offered use of a shower which I declined, but washed my hands.
Charm is fluent in English and we began by sitting on the bed just chatting. She then undressed me and we lay together chatting and fondling. I asked if we could kiss and Charm was happy to oblige, but first requested I rinse with some mouthwash. I was impressed with her attention to hygiene throughout our meeting. Back onto the bed for more fondling with kissing. One of Charm's breast popped out of the lingerie, which I kissed, and was a real turn on. Charm offered OWO which was delivered very nicely. Then lost the lingerie completely for 69 with Charm on top and my finger touching her anus. Finally on with the protection to finish in missionary. Charm cleaned me up and delivered a gentle massage for the remaining time.
In summary I was very happy with the meeting. Charm is attractive and intelligent. The website says she is 30 but I am hopeless at estimating ages so cannot confirm this. She looks good and her breasts felt natural (I find the enhanced package a turn off).
I shall probably see her again, although she mentioned she is sometimes working from Stevenage.