Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalia 69 zdroveski Derby  (Read 1773 times)

7 review(s) for Natalia 69 zdroveski (2 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Direavenger1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost: £70 for 30 mins

Comms: By text and call, no issues clear instructions and good english

Location: Flats that if you fancied a burger after youd be sorted

Appearance: Girl in pics. Really nice fake tits, little bit of scarring down side but not off putting. Nice face and body. Couple of small tattoos

Meet: English fine - nice european accent. She is basically naked when she opens the door which through me a bit but fine :-). Used the bathroom for a bit of a clean.
I was about in Derby after getting lost and missing another appointment (not really her fault so no review) i text a bunch of SPs and got a reply from Natalia.

No kissing. Now i have had a wood problem recently, but was on it so decided to go on with the meet anyway. So this meet was a bit my own fault, hence not a full negative. Didnt read previous reviews as was in a rush. So i struggle with no kissing/business like meets. I need to stop doing them honestly but here we are.

So Started immediately with soft oral on me with a condom, as i said i wasnt getting hard even playing with her lovely boobs (gets in your head yaknow) but her oral technique was nice. Powerful suck and using hands and looked lovely. Then after hard "you want to fuck" so yes.

But then it goes downhill. Hand down there to stop full penetration, and after about 30 seconds "harder baby, you want to cum in my pussy" knowing the SP is just going through the motions is a massive turnoff for me. So lost wood immediately. Explained that its my fault, once the idea is in your head you are fucked (or not..) She finished with more oral and handjob.

Summary: not terrible for a P&D but definately not a GFE. Also she was on her phone 10 seconds after we finished and was only half listening to me on the way out. Wont go back, but if you just want a cheapish 30 mins with a European stunner you could do worse.

Offline cock custard

That's a shame her body looks hot.
Take a blue pill beforehand next time, that should solve the wood issues.

Offline NervousJ

i've always been tempted with this one, but never bothered, her tots were always the lure for me. sounds  a shit rushed service. onwards and upwards so to speak...

Offline BlimyMac

She was one of my first meets in the early stages of lockdown. Will never forget when she let me in I was following at 10/10 stunner in lingerie and staring at her arse thinking I've made a brilliant decision. As soon as I started fucking her she started fake moaning saying yeah give me that milk baby.  Really put me off. When I asked her not to do it her attitude stunk.  Ended up not finishing and just getting dressed. Shame as she looked even better in the flesh. Tempted to have a go on some of the girls she tours with all the same.

Offline anonymouse72

I found her friend Lorena even more attractive and with a fun personality. Yes it was a basic service and no kissing but fuck me what a body.
External Link/Members Only

Fairly certain that Natalia and Senzual Rebecca are one and the same.
External Link/Members Only

Offline pythago

Wasn't she Romanian before? I am pretty convinced about this. I have seen these boobs before, but never had a chance to touch them.
Now listed as Latvian ...