Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild Jesica - wolverhampton  (Read 1764 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5307618) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline sameer-k18

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location near train station
Communication no issues

All services agreed on text which are listed but not provided
As i open the door the girl looked ok. The breast look lot smaller in real but not major issues
Paid 80 for 30 min which I had booked
No OWO provided as agreed, sloppy Ow sex in few positions. No squirting and trying to rush things with everything. No kissing or body kissing allowed.

As I had arrived 15 min earlier I texted to inform her and Isaw a car parked in st with a guy sitting in and we made eye contact. Paid no attention as very busy area due to lot of flats and train station and lots of cars were waiting there

After 5 minutes one guy comes out from one set of blocks and he goes in and maybe stayed in there for 10 minutes or so and came out. At that time I didn't pay attention to anything but later on realised they were there to see her so no shower on between and neither i was offered one. Also it looks like she is taking something too as you could see from mouth shape which has started to change

Very rushed service with very cold and caresless attitude. Should have walked out but didn't think on feet as Third leg had taken over that day

Offline RandomGuy99

Very similar profile to this one

External Link/Members Only

I wonder if they take turns working using the apartment?

Offline sameer-k18

It was definitely the girl in the pictures as tattoo were same

Offline RandomGuy99

It was definitely the girl in the pictures as tattoo were same
I'm sure it was. I meant there seems to be a group of SPs using the same apartment maybe on rotation over a year.   You can see their photos were all taken in the same bedroom.

Offline azzak789

Thanks for the review
She was on my HL - but now removed

Appreciate it - that’s why it’s good that you have posted a review  :)