Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Safety and Mood  (Read 922 times)

Mids_guy_uk

Just wondering what you guys thoughts are on this, on a punt your getting down to it and it starts feeling really really good almost to good like the condom has broke do you guys carry on or check it.....

me personally have to check it once or twice it has killed the mood but its best to be sure :)

Thoughts?

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

The rational mind should check,  but there is no less rational mind than that of a guy balls deep in a hot woman.  I've never suffered a split

Mids_guy_uk

Yes this is true, so i guess the next question would be do you pull out to cum lol!

seriously though i do find it a little of putting if the doubt comes into my mind

also ive never had a split

Offline smiths

Just wondering what you guys thoughts are on this, on a punt your getting down to it and it starts feeling really really good almost to good like the condom has broke do you guys carry on or check it.....

me personally have to check it once or twice it has killed the mood but its best to be sure :)

Thoughts?

I have had a condom break while punting and i didnt know until i pulled out to shoot over the WGs tits. Went to the GUM a couple of weeks or so later and fortunately tested negative.

Mids_guy_uk

I have had a condom break while punting and i didnt know until i pulled out to shoot over the WGs tits. Went to the GUM a couple of weeks or so later and fortunately tested negative.

2 weeks? thought this take upto 3months to show and i bet they were not a pleasant two weeks

Offline smiths

2 weeks? thought this take upto 3months to show and i bet they were not a pleasant two weeks

I had to wait for some results.

Mids_guy_uk

Offline Daffodil

Straight in and asking about bareback, plus lol? Hmmm

I'm thinking you're probably a prossie. The question is pertinent to you as once the condom is off you, as a prossie, will be at greatest risk if he cums inside you, so you would prefer him to stop.

From a guys point of view, the condom breaks and I am exposed to risk. That has now happened and I can't turn back the clock so, as fucking bareback is better than fucking protected and cumming inside is definitely better than cumming in a condom, do I continue? The thought would definitely cross my mind, however I also believe that the longer you fuck unprotected the greater the risk (i.e. fucking without a condom for 30 minutes is riskier than fucking without one for ten minutes, just as spending all day with a person with a cold is riskier than spending one hour with a person with a cold).

It's never happened to me so I don't know what I'd do.

Mids_guy_uk

Straight in and asking about bareback, plus lol? Hmmm

I'm thinking you're probably a prossie. The question is pertinent to you as once the condom is off you, as a prossie, will be at greatest risk if he cums inside you, so you would prefer him to stop.

From a guys point of view, the condom breaks and I am exposed to risk. That has now happened and I can't turn back the clock so, as fucking bareback is better than fucking protected and cumming inside is definitely better than cumming in a condom, do I continue? The thought would definitely cross my mind, however I also believe that the longer you fuck unprotected the greater the risk (i.e. fucking without a condom for 30 minutes is riskier than fucking without one for ten minutes, just as spending all day with a person with a cold is riskier than spending one hour with a person with a cold).

It's never happened to me so I don't know what I'd do.

suspicious minds just thought i would ask a question that i have thought about (wondered if checking put any body else of)

JV547845

Stop and change position.   Or trying to fish it out during RO is fun but she might prefer to do that herself.

Offline Bangers and Gash

I agree with Daffy - it's obviously a pro$$ie with a dusty phone.  :wackogirl: