Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia Thai69- Canary Wharf  (Read 4223 times)

4 review(s) for Mia Thai69 (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]
30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6825705) (26 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]

Offline Tony1972

External Link/Members Only

This girl was very popular before her rebranding she still gives top class service.

1 hour - £150 no extras taken

Comms- enquired about a time on WhatsApp got a standard message with services extras and location.

Venue- side road near westferry station parking in the apartment complex however found out after you’re not allowed to park there without a resident permit (no ticket received)
Quiet building she asks not to ring the bell but to call when you’re outside so she can buzz you in

Girl - I think you’ll struggle to find a more attractive Thai girl than her
Attractive face
Petite 5ft ish
Great boobs (not natty)
Perky bum
Belly piercing

The meet- Met her and we instantly recognised each other exchanged money chatted for a bit and then went for an assisted shower with her.
Dried off and then went for round one started with some fondling and owo whilst i lay on the bed
Owo was very good attention to the balls and nips and sex was great very energetic Felt nice good tightness
Popped twice
DFK available throughout
She showered in between
Left very happy
The service she gives is second to non and is excellent VFM

Offline Rayray23k

Thanks for the review.

Anyone know when she was or links to previous profile?

Offline Tony1972

Offline TescoMealDeal

Both glad and a shame thats she's back guess her plans for Austrailia went straight to the bin.

Offline Kaluuu276

Hoping it's Thai Bowie , lovely pleasant girl caring attitude and decent fuck

Offline Tony1972

Hoping it's Thai Bowie , lovely pleasant girl caring attitude and decent fuck
Brother I can assure you its 100% her

Offline sambrown7843

So glad she is back, hated that she left before I saw her more than once

Offline ja0527399

Brother I can assure you its 100% her

Yep it's her, she's located in one of the blue flats isn't it? Next to the train station.

Offline ja0527399

Met her recently as well, lovely girl and quality service as always. She said that she's with new management now and has more flexibility on when she wants to work.

She said that the previous management demanded her to work even when she was exhausted or feeling unwell. Hope she's back for longer now, mentioned that her Visa got extended.

Online LLPunting

Met her recently as well, lovely girl and quality service as always. She said that she's with new management now and has more flexibility on when she wants to work.

She said that the previous management demanded her to work even when she was exhausted or feeling unwell. Hope she's back for longer now, mentioned that her Visa got extended.

if you find out who else they are running let us know , alwqys worth supporting better employers.
If you know who her old lot are let us know who to be mindful of.
 :drinks:

Offline adrianm758

Extra shot £20 ..? That puts me off.

Offline londonbloke

Sorry guys but I'm slightly suspecious of the claims of being 'under new management'. The wording and layout of the current AW profile re almost exactly the same as Mia's/Bowie's last. If she's under a new boss why would she/they copy the same text as the competition's generic profile which they essentially use for all their girls (even to the odd spelling of drugs which appears in all of them)? Is it possible that she's saying this to maybe justify the increase in cost?

My bad if I'm speaking out of line...
« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 11:04:15 am by londonbloke »

Offline Veinspulser

Rom style, extra shot 20. No way...

Offline Tony1972

Sorry guys but I'm slightly suspecious of the claims of being 'under new management'. The wording and layout of the current AW profile re almost exactly the same as Mia's/Bowie's last. If she's under a new boss why would she/they copy the same text as the competition's generic profile which they essentially use for all their girls (even to the odd spelling of drugs which appears in all of them)? Is it possible that she's saying this to maybe justify the increase in cost?

My bad if I'm speaking out of line...

In the last few weeks of her Thai Bowie profile she increased her price to £150ph the same as she charges now
Also she works in a different block of apartments now
I don’t think there’s any dishonesty in her statement

Offline Tony1972

1 shot in 15 and 30 mins and 2 shots in an hour
That’s standard no ?

Online LLPunting

In the last few weeks of her Thai Bowie profile she increased her price to £150ph the same as she charges now
Also she works in a different block of apartments now
I don’t think there’s any dishonesty in her statement

The re-use of profile bio is counter-suggestive of new management, she could be hiding she's gone indy.
Changing apartment doesn't confirm or counter anything, perhaps if the new apartment is a known property of another crew, but even then businesses are traded or taken over.

Offline flamingice

When I saw her under old profile I messed up by pre-emptively giving £20 extra for an hour session and 2 rounds.  Turns out the extra £20 is if you want over and above.  If you take an hour booking you should get 2 included in the price without having to pay extras.

Definitely need to see her again - very good f***  :bomb: