Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelmsford - EnglishBarbieVioletX : Careful on the comms!  (Read 2911 times)

7 review(s) for EnglishBarbieVioletX (3 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline SuperSz7

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

Date : Mid May
Comms : Sms via mobile - careful on this!!!  :dash:
The Damage: £200 for 1hr + £30 for facial -  :manhater:
Service : OWO, DT, submissive girl enjoys a good spanking
Looks : Images are very accurate. Not to everyones taste. Very heavily tanned and barbie doll make up. Meh!

Will start with the most annoying thing about this punt. Initially i made a phonecall - no answer but then began to receive a number of text messages. Now i dont mind sms if im the one initiating these but i was not enjoying the unknown nature of how casually she would message me. I mean even once i got home i received another message EVEN though whilst i was getting ready to leave i did say to her to never message my phone again unless i messaged first. She said thats fine but oddly did the complete opposite. Anyway thought i would warn as discretion is everything in this game.  :scare:

As for the meet. Was in a house in chelmsford. Quiter area parked round the corner. Was waiting for a few mins at the door but was eventually let in. Nice clean house. Believe there is another SP there as during my visit the bell went again but was answered by someone else. Some time wasting tactics and alot of talking later eventually got down to business.

She is as her pictures and i wanted something of a submissive session. She provided just that so cannot fault her there. Her OWO was good....used her hand to hold it so therefore cannot really call it DT as not all of it was in her mouth if that makes sense. Good use of spit and a good overall technique minus the hand. Here was the annoying part. I wanted to finish on her face...BUT her makeup and all that jazz meant she literally held it at her lips as i came - i kid you not...not a drop of cum went on her at all. Should of got a refund of £30 but didnt wanna spoil the punt.

Round 2 started with more OWO and spanking. She does have a nice Ass in my opinion. Bent over in doggy with the mirror to observe as i pound away was a treat. Cowgirl was good too...she enjoyed playing with her toys in cowgirl before putting her back in doggy. Slammed away without any issues - felt good to be honest and she does a lot of dirty talk. She enjoys the talking evidently considering it didnt stop the entire session. Finished round 2 in doggy nicely.

Ive given this an overall positive as she did everything requested barring the facial. Outfit worn as requested, good OWO...good spanking overall a good girl. Could it be better = Yes but was it bad enough for a negative = No not for me.  :hi:

Personally i wouldnt return though as i feel there is better value out there as she isnt the cheapest.   :)

Final thoughts...if booking with her...beware of the text messaging and also a reminder that she is a talker for sure.

:diablo:  :hi:

Online WARSZAWA16

Moved to East England Region.

Offline Bornslippy

Paid extra £30 for something that she sidnt even do....and still give a positive? Very generous imo

Offline SuperSz7

yeh i guess your right...probably more a neutral on thought  :dash:

Offline PilotMan

yeh i guess your right...probably more a neutral on thought  :dash:

It can be changed if you want it to be?

But, it's your review and your choice. Don't feel under any obligation to change it because of other's opinions.

Offline SirSpank-a-Lot

There aren't many girls who offer this type of sub session.

I still gave her a positive even though I paid for ball licking which was not existent.

Offline SuperSz7

I cant seem to figure out how to change this to a neutral?

The session itself was fine..however the lack of a facial was annoying for me ...especially as i paid extra for it. I even siad "if its going to be an issue due to the make-up its fine we can leave it".   :dash:

All other things were good though with some minor tweaks for me.