Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jizzabellex - Erdington  (Read 3183 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6289521) (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Pdiddy2017

External Link/Members Only

Comms: First time I ever made contact was via AW email, then after that its via mobile whatsapp

Looks: She is about size 12, both nipples pierced and so his her tongue, her tits are not that big for the tittie lovers, some piercings on her back each side of the hips. Some tattoos but nothing major. Fantastic ass.

The Punt: I have been seeing Belle for a while now and usually £140 per hour used to be £120.
She is my go to girl and a regular one, I make contact now via whatsapp a few days prior to arrange, sometimes she is a bit slow in responding but does respond eventually. She is always freshly showered and never any bad smells. We always start off LFK and then into OWO, she can deep throat occasionally but does have gag reflex, takes direction very well and never complains. RO sometimes when I feel like it and always clean no bad smells at all. We have sex mainly in missionary and doggy, she can open her legs very wide and you an bang away as hard or soft as you like. Doggy is a sight to behold cause of her ass, lots to hold onto and she can arch very good, legs open or legs closed, which ever tickles your fancy.
She does charge extra for a facial but never opted for it and does like any tadpoles near the eyes. although she has now removed this from her likes list so not sure if still offered anymore.
Like I said she is a regular of mine and I enjoy banging her usually for the hour and then I am absolutely wankered for the next few days - it must be my age now  :drinks:

Services: OWO, some deep throat doggy and missionary

Overall: Excellent British girl, one who I would like to keep on seeing, she is open to most things so just ask, has a good head on her. Leave some for me chaps don't all rush in  :cool: :cool:

Offline kingp

Been meaning to review her but agree with everything you've said. Been a while but might need to book her sooner than later. Ass is mad  :yahoo: and she's easy to get on with

Offline Dock

Been trying to set up a meet for a while...just cant line our calendars up...that Ass looks amazing..Thanks for the review