Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FKK Artemis May 2023  (Read 2685 times)

Offline wirehead

Just visited Berlin and decided that I wanted to get my first FKK experience. I'm going to split this up into 2 halves. One to give my experience for first time FKK goers from someone that just went for the first time. And second to actually review the place and the girls.

first timers

This forum is full of this kind of advice from the professionals that have been to this club and I did manage to read a lot of them but I thought it would be useful to give you my perspective anyway as a first timer. My experience is going to obviously be very heavily biased towards Artemis so may not apply elsewhere.

First you walk in and pay the fee, they take card if you need. They give you a wrist band, a bath roabe, and a key fob that can be ties around you wrist like a watch. When you walk in the there are a few stairs to the left of the reception desk. Straight in front of you are the changing room, to the right are the cash machines and the rest of the club and to the left smaller lockers. Your wrist band gives you entry to a small locker in this area as well as a large locker with the same number in the changing rooms. When you walk into the changing rooms take some slippers which will be on the left hand wall, thankfully the cleaning lady pointed then out to me. Strip naked put the robe and slippers on and go and have a shower before heading out into the club.

The main room has a bar and seats all around facing the bar and another area with a stripper pole and seats facing that with some raised areas and largers bed like seats too. This is where the majority of the men and women hang out. Soft drinks are free and I first took the time to walk around the entire club just to familiarise myself with it. There is a nice spa area downstairs with a pool and sauna etc and a gym and a sex cinema too. But most if your time will be spent upstairs.

I got there at 8:30pm on a Wednesday and there were almost double the number of girls to guys. Some guys in groups, some guys alone. I grabbed a drink and took a seat somewhere that was free just to acclimatise. A couple of women approached me immediately but I turned them down as I wanted to hide my time and not rush into anything or feel pressured. The women aren't pushy at all and most won't even approach you unless you call them over. You can definitely get a feel of chemistry from starting conversations with the women here, some are firendly and flirty others just keep it very transactional so you kind of know what to expect if you were to take them upstairs.

Throughout the night things got busier new girls and new guys came in but mostly guys and by around 10:30pm/11 the ratio flipped to more guys than girls but there was always a good selection of women if you wanted. they also had women starting to dance on the stripper pole after 11pm which drummed up some more interest and added to the atmosphere a bit. At least it gave me something to watch to get me going again between rounds.

All of the girls that I spoke to had the same pricing structure. €70 for 30 mins with OW and sex in multiple positions and one pop. OWO was an additional €20, kissing was an additional €10, one girl offered me RO for an extra €10 but I didn't partake nor ask others, and anal sex was offered by one girl for an extra €100 but again I didn't partake nor ask others.

I always found it easier to keep my money in the small locker outside so it is easier to pay the girls when you're done otherwise some would end up wiaitng nervously around the men's changing rooms and even coming in to make sure that they're getting paid. Obviously it goes without saying that you should take a shower between rounds and there are plenty of towels there for you.

the action

I was there from 8:30pm until around 2am. And saw 3 girls in this time. I wanted to take advantage of my first FKK experience and experience three very different girls and get a good sampling which I certainly feel I did.

My first was with a German girl named Anja/Anys. She was about 5'7 quite slim with a very tight and toned body with blonde hair and blue eyes. She has a lot of sex appeal even though she had small tits and small ass her body was super tight. She claimed to be 32 and I would have thought she was a lot younger from her physique and looks. We went upstairs to the room having agreed to OW and sex for 30 mins for €70. She told me that you always pay at the end. She was a good fuck, the OW was a bit meh and when I asked her for eye contact she was very reluctant but when I got her in missionary it was constant eye contact which got me over the edge quite quickly. She was really FAF.

After an hour and a half if sauna and relaxing I was approached ylby a Columbian girl called Stefanie. She was about 5'9 and was a lot larger and curvier. She had a fantastic ass and just a fun and friendly attitude. We spoke a bit of Spanish and then agreed to go upstairs for OW, sex and kissing for 30 mins for €80. I felt more chemistry with her even though I was a little less attracted to her but we got on, did the deed which was decent and then after cleaning up we sat and spoke for like 10 mins. Really got on with her and she was quite sweet in a way.

Then I considered going him but thought if I didn't do at least one more then it wouldn't really be worth the entry price. I stuck around and sat with a drink and no pressure around the stripper pole area tlas things got quite busy but there was at least a show going on there. The girls that went up really put in the work on that pole. One was absolutely phenomenal and as soon as I saw her go up on the pole I knew I had to find her and get her upstairs. But as soon as she was done she left the room to the kitchen and then magically disappeared and I didn't see her again for an hour until I was about to leave. She was probably the fittest girl I've ever seen with the most sex appeal, she had that Emma Ratajkowski look about her but fitter. It's a shame that I couldn't get her as I would have emptied my bank account to be with her and that's after having blown a load twice in the past 2 hours already!

Anyway the third girl I found was a Turkish girl called Elif. She looked early to mid 30s and had an amazing smile which caught my eye and made me think she could be fun. I went over and chatted to her and found that she had a lot of banter. We gave it to each other back and forth and were laughing a lot and then agreed to go upstairs for 30 mins for OWO and sex for €90. This was by far the best pint of the night. She really knew what she was doing, we already had a lot of chemistry going in but her OWO is probably the best I've ever had. She took it deep, she was sloppy and really knew what to do down there with varying suction and speed and she gave me a lot of eye contact and slapped her face with my cock a few times as well. She then asked what position I wanted and then she said actually no let me show you something. She told me to get into doggy and then moved her ass in the most seductive way and slid me in with no hands, it was really skillful, then she did all the work here moving back and forth herself and pulling out and sliding me back in again with a skill that was just blowing my mind. She then told me to take over and really pound her and kept asking for it harder. We then flipped over to missionary with her legs on my shoulders and she told me to really go for it. We were going at it for a while and she got very vocal about how she was feeling and kept eye contact and really made it feel great. I shot my third and final load for the night and got dressed and left, we kept the banter up as we walked downstairs and I paid her. I would definitely seek her out again when I return, she was phenomenal.

I went back to the bar a final time before leaving to rehydrate and saw the girl that got away on the pole again, got me rock hard just watching but alas she disappeared straight after she was done and I'm not sure I will ever see her again. Hopefully our paths cross someday and I find a way to stick my dick in her!

Hope that was helpful for those going. The selection was better than some of the threads in this forum mention. There are quite a few plastic girls with fake boobs and lips etc but there is a lot of variety. I'm also quite young and didn't feel that it was full of old women either. They're not 18 but they're not 40 either (although a couple of them are).

Offline DoorDash

Thanks mate! Good times!

We’re there many latinas / South Americans in attendance? How’d they look?

Cheers

Offline wirehead

There were about 4/5 of them. 2 of them were young looking (20ish-35ish) and very attractive but I couldn't get any chemistry from them as their English wasn't very good at all. The others were quite old 50+ but still with an ok body for their age.

I tried to go for the youngest Latina for round 2 but I just couldn't get a vibe and she kind of looked at me confused as to why I was talking to her while she was talking to her friends. So I left it alone and moved on. Stefanie, the Columbian said she was around 35 and I would say that was about the right look.

Most of the other Latinas there were the darker skinned Latinas and Stefanie was the odd one out in terms of skin colour and size.

Hope that helps!

Offline pusfunman

This is all very in line with my own recent experiences. It is much less sharks than it used to be. I did hear that the girls got read the riot act a few years back as the place was getting a lot of bad reviews.

I can also concur with Stephanie being a lot of fun. And it’s a great view as you fuck her doggy!

The pole dancing girls aren’t available for taking to the rooms. You see them hanging around downstairs. One of them spends time in the saunas and having a massage or 2 throughout the night.

The pole dancers were brought in post pandemic and a good touch. Both sexy and impressive!