Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: British Maddison Incall Paddington - Earlier in May - wow!!!!  (Read 14387 times)

4 review(s) for British Maddison (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Davidj11

External Link/Members Only

Price - £350

1 hour

Comms good but only via AW. No phone number but very responsive.

Also available through a few agencies I believe.

Location - hotel in Paddington, easy to find. Good room and clean facilities.

Appearance immaculate body! Has some tats small frame, sexy, nice arse and cracking set of fake tits 32DD, and pierced nipples. Immediately turned on. Sexy knee high leather boots which we kept on for as long as possible. She’s a stunner, can see why she’s a model.

The meet itself was brilliant. Maddison was very friendly, experienced. Offered me water when I arrived. She has this sexy welsh accent.

Services - OWO, LFK, Sex, fingering

Maddison, was passionate, her body was responsive her moans made me harder. The OWO was great eye contact, deep throat and her pussy was wet. The sex was brilliant  and again felt like she enjoyed herself as well as tried a couple positions.

After the deed, we lay on the bed and chatted before I knew I’d been there way past the hour mark, whilst I would of liked to of gone again my time was up!

Would see again when she next tours London. Ultimately good value in comparison to some of the diva girls I’ve seen!

Offline Waterhouse

Best to use the AW id since profile names can change, but the id stays the same.

Her profile states £300 ph… how was it you paid £350?

Offline Funboy101

Did she have any pics on AW before you booked?

Offline PilotMan

Did she have any pics on AW before you booked?
A previous poster suggested she was External Link/Members Only

Capture from her movie page

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline IamSpartacus

Well if that is her she looks sensational. A great find. But. Would be concerned with zero photos on AW profile. Feedback looks genuine so could well be worth taking a punt !
« Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 09:24:32 am by IamSpartacus »

Offline Davidj11

Best to use the AW id since profile names can change, but the id stays the same.

Her profile states £300 ph… how was it you paid £350?

Sorry yes I noticed, I think her prices in London at £350. It was at the time I booked. And the photos were there then. Would have passed if there were no photos and no phone!!! Just asking for trouble then lol

Offline Davidj11

A previous poster suggested she was External Link/Members Only

Capture from her movie page

I can confirm that it’s the same person

Online Ronnieosullivan

I was waiting for someone on here to pull the trigger as it looked like a blag account

I’ll be definitely booking her when i get chance :hi:

Offline IamSpartacus

Photos up now. Definitely worth taking a punt. Expensive but OMG so very very hot. Roll on June. 👍👍👍

Offline Punting2022

LFK for 350. A bit too much. Inflation and that.
Ive added her incase i get a work bonus

Offline thebastard

Christ are those photos pretty accurate then?

Offline Davidj11

Christ are those photos pretty accurate then?

Yeah accurate, obvs photoshopped but is a stunner in real life.

Offline audi_dude

Looks great but I hate pierced nipples. Otherwise, definitely would.

Offline thebastard

Yeah accurate, obvs photoshopped but is a stunner in real life.

Oh good man, I'll see if this is feasible when I'm down south and let you know how I get on!

Also - does she do RO/69 as this isn't on her Likes list?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2023, 03:00:40 pm by thebastard »

Offline Davidj11

Oh good man, I'll see if this is feasible when I'm down south and let you know how I get on!

Also - does she do RO/69 as this isn't on her Likes list?

I’m not sure we didn’t discuss it nor did I try instigate.

Offline IamSpartacus

So Maddison apparently starts a three week stay in Kensington tomorrow. I am smitten with how she looks but my Spidey-Senses tell me this might be a fake scenario. All looks TGTBT and Kensington is a 5-6 hour round trip for me so feels like a major risk. Any of you London boys tempted to pile in and let us country boys know if we should make the trip or not.   :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Online lewisjones23

So Maddison apparently starts a three week stay in Kensington tomorrow. I am smitten with how she looks but my Spidey-Senses tell me this might be a fake scenario. All looks TGTBT and Kensington is a 5-6 hour round trip for me so feels like a major risk. Any of you London boys tempted to pile in and let us country boys know if we should make the trip or not.   :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Been following this thread and her AW profile.

Likewise I’m tempted to make the trip but I’m in Liverpool and its actually a daft thought to make that trip for a punt. So many things could go wrong along the way to make it a wasted journey

Offline IamSpartacus

I am no expert but if I lived in Liverpool I would be spending my money on External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and wait to see any feedback about Maddison.

Online lewisjones23

I am no expert but if I lived in Liverpool I would be spending my money on External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and wait to see any feedback about Maddison.

Seen Poppy 3 times already

Offline Davidj11

100% worth it! Of the meets I’ve recently had she’s one I’m keen to see again. Make a weekend of it line up a few meets with some others aswell Jessica from UKGG is the other I’m keen to revisit

Offline thebastard

100% worth it! Of the meets I’ve recently had she’s one I’m keen to see again. Make a weekend of it line up a few meets with some others aswell Jessica from UKGG is the other I’m keen to revisit

Hey mate - out of these two who was your preference for and why please?  I'm looking for GFE and DFK - thanks in advance!

Offline Davidj11

Hey mate - out of these two who was your preference for and why please?  I'm looking for GFE and DFK - thanks in advance!

I’ve been back to see Maddison again at the moment she’s my top choice, fun, good energy clicked better with her so overall GFE felt better with her. Could easily spend an entire evening with her and it wouldn’t be a drag. Both times it was LFK but that’s good with me.

Jess is a great girl but a nightmare trying to book, I’ve tried booking again. Deffo more DFK.

Maddison’s leaving in a few days I think. Won’t be back for a while.

I don’t think you can go wrong with either if I’m honest.

Offline thebastard

I’ve been back to see Maddison again at the moment she’s my top choice, fun, good energy clicked better with her so overall GFE felt better with her. Could easily spend an entire evening with her and it wouldn’t be a drag. Both times it was LFK but that’s good with me.

Jess is a great girl but a nightmare trying to book, I’ve tried booking again. Deffo more DFK.

Legend - thanks so much!

Offline Punting2022

Wheres she likely to go, Could be cheaper rates elsewhere and if travel is no issue.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Wheres she likely to go, Could be cheaper rates elsewhere and if travel is no issue.

maybe she is goimg on holiday  :unknown:  :D

Offline Davidj11

Not sure tbh, think she might be back in august

Offline IamSpartacus

FYI. Her profile says she is next working in Bristol July 10/11. Prices slightly lower. Happy punting.

Rates       ½ Hour   1 Hour   1½ Hours    2 Hours   3 Hours   4 Hours   Overnight
In Calls          200          300         450       600      850      1100      3000
« Last Edit: June 28, 2023, 03:34:03 pm by IamSpartacus »