Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe - Aldershot  (Read 1531 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6540130) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline coolkid05

I saw this lass had a couple of good reviews, so I thought I'd see what the fuss was about. This meet took place within the last week.

The lady: External Link/Members Only

Comms: They were okay, nothing bad, but a little bit strange to be honest. I sent her a message on Adultwork and just dropped her a quick text as well saying I'd be interested in meeting her in a few days' time. I got a message back a few hours later on Adultwork, asking me to put a booking request in, so I did. I didn't text her after that, as I thought she'd be more happy doing comms via Adultwork. The next day, I get a message from a completely different number, just saying, "hi, it's Chloe." I replied saying hello and told her I'd be up for meeting, and just asked what area of Aldershot she was in. I just a friendly and polite message back straight away saying the close she's based in. So I just said, thanks. Then two days later (the morning of the meet) I get a message from the original number I text, asking if I was still on for meeting. When I got to the area she was in, I text both numbers. I got a message back straight away, saying the house number. The other number text me back an hour or so after the meet, saying the house number. As I say, it wasn't bad, as I got clear and concise messages and wasn't messed about, it was just weird. I'm guessing she and somebody else are handling her bookings.

The location: It's Chloe's own place in nice and safe area of Aldershot that is a 20 minute walk from Aldershot station. If walking, you have to walk up a big hill, then back down a hill, so it's a knackering walk there and and back. I did contemplate driving, and to be fair, it looks quite simple if heading in from the A3331. However, I let the train take the strain and it worked fine for me.

The meet: As I got the text saying the door number, I went over and knocked. The lady who lived next door was in her own front garden at the time, but I didn't really pay much attention to me. I was let in straight away. First impressions was she was super friendly and very chatty. I was  taken upstairs and into to the bedroom. We sorted out the paperwork, which was £120 for 30 mins. I was offered a shower, but had one just before I left home but said I'd have one if she preferred. She said it was fine. We then started kissing then oral both ways and sex, then sex (protected). The sex was very passionate and she's a great fuck, and has lovely boobs, and big suckable nipples. After I came, we then lied on the bed and had a chat about life, then I got changed and l was on my way.

Pros:
Safe location
very friendly girl
clean and fresh
lovely tits

Negatives:
Carrying a little more weight than I expected, but to be fair, she's definitely not fat.
£120 for 30 mins or £180 for an hour is not the cheapest.

Would I visit again? Yep, definitely will. A girl who's clean friendly and a great fuck - I'd be mad not to!

Online shyleo

I saw her a few weeks back and had a fantastic time. There was a nice dry towel in the middle of the bed when I arrived; and soaking wet when i left.
You need to let her know before the visit if this is one of your likes.

Offline coolkid05

Offline coolkid05

I saw her a few weeks back and had a fantastic time. There was a nice dry towel in the middle of the bed when I arrived; and soaking wet when i left.
You need to let her know before the visit if this is one of your likes.

👍

Offline Bat

She sounds really good and Aldershot is great for me as I visit there weekly :)

Shame the free pictures are very limited. May have to buy some more AW credits and check the private gallery  :rolleyes: