Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pregnant as option as like on adultwork.  (Read 6633 times)

Offline Daffodil

I agree. Anyone who meets strangers in their line of work (and I can think of few jobs where you don't) could be said to be running the risk that one of them will be a violent nutter who will suddenly attack them and therefore they shouldn't work while pregnant.

Your unborn child doesn't want or not want anythyng. It doesn't have thoughts and feelings of it's own. It's your life and your body.

Nonsense. Birth is arbitrary. What really is the difference between a baby in the womb at 39+6 and then born at 40+0? Does the newborn not want anything either?

It is your life, but then you also made the decision to get pregnant/continue the pregnancy to foetal viability. Take some fucking responsibility.

You could make the same argument for continuing to smoke or booze during pregnancy, something you probably did/would do given your attitude. "Your body, your rules" after all  :rolleyes:

I also think that your selfish attitude probably continues after birth. Smoking in the house, bringing all and sundry back to the family home, going out drinking, drugs, etc.

No it's not illegal, but it's not going to win you "Mum of the Year" either  :hi:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Not sure what you mean by "mythical cab", would you care to elaborate.   :unknown:
our forum 'personalities' are mythical rather than reality, I have no idea whether you drive a cab or a wheelchair, but I do not mind either way.

Offline Jimmyredcab

our forum 'personalities' are mythical rather than reality.

Speak for yourself, my name IS Jim and I DO own and drive a cab, unlike many on here I have nothing to hide.  :hi:

Speak for yourself, my name IS Jim and I DO own and drive a cab, unlike many on here I have nothing to hide.  :hi:
err yes, tell that to the Met Carriage Office,
but all our personalities on here are mythical even if based on truths.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 09:20:55 am by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline Jimmyredcab

err yes, tell that to the Met Carriage Office,
but all our personalities on here are mythical even if based on truths.

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about --------------- never heard of the Met Carriage Office.   :unknown:

My personality on here is not mythical, I am a miserable cunt in real life as well.     :hi:

Offline Wowgeek

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about --------------- never heard of the Met Carriage Office.   :unknown:

Never heard of PCO Jim, who checks you're carrying your bale of straw then?  :angelgirl:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Never heard of PCO Jim.

The Public Carriage Office run London's taxis and mini-cabs, never heard of the Met Carriage Office though.    :unknown:

nova painted floozie

Nonsense. Birth is arbitrary. What really is the difference between a baby in the womb at 39+6 and then born at 40+0? Does the newborn not want anything either?

It is your life, but then you also made the decision to get pregnant/continue the pregnancy to foetal viability. Take some fucking responsibility.

You could make the same argument for continuing to smoke or booze during pregnancy, something you probably did/would do given your attitude. "Your body, your rules" after all  :rolleyes:

I also think that your selfish attitude probably continues after birth. Smoking in the house, bringing all and sundry back to the family home, going out drinking, drugs, etc.

No it's not illegal, but it's not going to win you "Mum of the Year" either  :hi:

The point is, your unborn child is not aware of and does not have feelings either way about you having sex while pregnant.
There is a huge distinction between drinking and smoking while pregnant (actions which definitely harm your baby and bring no reward) and working while pregnant - an action which is unlikely to cause any harm and may have great benefits for some such as being able to afford  things for the baby and tyme off work afterwards, which has already been mentioned. Certainly not selfish when you look at it that way.
I certainly do not condone drinking, smoking and drug use while pregnant btw.
The penultimate sentence is a huge leap and bears no relevance to the topic.

Offline Daffodil

The point is, your unborn child is not aware of and does not have feelings either way about you having sex while pregnant.
There is a huge distinction between drinking and smoking while pregnant (actions which definitely harm your baby and bring no reward) and working while pregnant - an action which is unlikely to cause any harm and may have great benefits for some such as being able to afford  things for the baby and tyme off work afterwards, which has already been mentioned. Certainly not selfish when you look at it that way.
The penultimate sentence is a huge leap and bears no relevance to the topic.

The same can be said of a newborn. If you are arguing that a baby suddenly possesses a consciousness as it transcends the birth canal then you're a bit foolish. Just because a child hasn't developed a consciousness capable of caring doesn't mean it's acceptable to do what you like to/with it.

Sexually transmitted disease can harm a baby. A woman who fucks a man will have a higher risk of contracting STDs than a woman who abstains, a prossie fucking dozens of random men will have a higher risk again. You are exposing the child to this risk. Then consider your increased risk of being subject to violent crime.

As such you are exposing the child to increased risk, just as with smoking or alcohol consumption. There's no difference, but hey, "your body, your rules"  :rolleyes:

My penultimate sentence is not a massive leap. If you're selfish and irresponsible when carrying a child, why should I expect you to be anything but after you've delivered?

James999

The reality is the pro$$ies is likelye to spend any money she earns on Cigs / booze / drugs as opposed to saving it for "baby"  :music:

My personality on here is not mythical, I am a miserable cunt in real life as well.     :hi:

The Public Carriage Office, which regulates and licenses taxis and private hire (commonly known as minicabs) was transferred from the Metropolitan Police to become part of Transport for London in 2000.", sorry no longer the Met, but I will not tell them that you are a ....
HP

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
The same can be said of a newborn. If you are arguing that a baby suddenly possesses a consciousness as it transcends the birth canal then you're a bit foolish. Just because a child hasn't developed a consciousness capable of caring doesn't mean it's acceptable to do what you like to/with it.

Sexually transmitted disease can harm a baby. A woman who fucks a man will have a higher risk of contracting STDs than a woman who abstains, a prossie fucking dozens of random men will have a higher risk again. You are exposing the child to this risk. Then consider your increased risk of being subject to violent crime.

As such you are exposing the child to increased risk, just as with smoking or alcohol consumption. There's no difference, but hey, "your body, your rules"  :rolleyes:

My penultimate sentence is not a massive leap. If you're selfish and irresponsible when carrying a child, why should I expect you to be anything but after you've delivered?

I hate to do this but I have to agree with Daff on this one.  A baby is a baby regardless of it is outside or inside the womb.  From 28 weeks it is now highly viable so is classed as a baby.  Before a set amount of time then it is not legally a human life.  After that time (they keep changing it last I heard was 28 weeks) it is legally a human being hence abortions cannot be done when that far gone.

TO invite strangers into your home and hope they don't attack and harm your baby is selfish.  To have sex with dozens of men risking disease that can cause brain damage, blindness, deafness and many other defects is beyond selfish.  What right does anyone have to risk their child being born blind just so they could earn some cash.
Have a disabled child and then tell me it is ok.  Watch them suffer on a daily basis, not fit in at school as they are different, feel isolated and alone, it is heart wrenching.  It is soul destroying.  I am just so grateful that my childs disability was not my fault or due to my actions.  If it was I would not be able to live with myself.  Knowing they are risking their child being born either mentally or physically disabled well that should be enough to make any pregnant woman ensure she has minimal risks to her child.
Most STIs can cause damage to an unborn child  and some happen during birth.  Risk your own health as much as you want but don't risk a baby who has no say in it.  Condoms are not enough protection against some stis so even using them is not enough when pregnant.

Its your body and you can do what you want with it but NOT when you are carrying another life around in it.  Risk your own health as much as you want but never risk an unborn childs health.  Believe me making a few grand is not worth a lifetime of that child going through hell whilst trying to live a normal life.  Having to then live knowing you could have had a healthy child if only you had not put money first is something I couldn't live with especially as this country has a system where they will give you money to live on whilst pregnant and not working as well as after the birth until you do go back to work so you dont need to work and take that risk

Sienna_Bronze

I'm not selfish. It's my body, my baby and more importantly my life. And the comparison between drugs and alcohol and having sex is ridiculous! If I ever got pregnant again I wouldn't stop work unless there was a medical need for me to abstain from sex.

And also should all women who 'may' be exposed to violence like social workers, paramedics, nurses etc, stay at home with their feet up. Of course not!

Offline Daffodil

I'm not selfish. It's my body, my baby and more importantly my life. And the comparison between drugs and alcohol and having sex is ridiculous! If I ever got pregnant again I wouldn't stop work unless there was a medical need for me to abstain from sex.

And also should all women who 'may' be exposed to violence like social workers, paramedics, nurses etc, stay at home with their feet up. Of course not!

You are selfish. And irresponsible  :hi:

Drugs and alcohol risk your baby's health, just as fucking dozens of random men (violence and STDs).

Your choice of course, just as mothers can still smoke and booze, but don't expect any "Mother of the Year" awards.

Offline Jimmyredcab

The reality is the pro$$ies is likelye to spend any money she earns on Cigs / booze / drugs as opposed to saving it for "baby"  :music:

After the "boyfriend" has taken his share obviously.    :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I'm not selfish. It's my body, my baby and more importantly my life.

It takes two to make a baby, does the father not have a say regarding the risks his child is being exposed to.   :unknown:

Offline smiths

What i find even worse are those creatures that use being pregnant as a selling point to attract punters interesting in punting with pregnant WGs. To me thats an even bigger disrespect to show to the WGs unborn child. Its irrelevant to me that the child might not ever find out, its the fact the WG is prepared to punt with all comers while knocked up in the first place.

Obviously its up to WGs what they do, doesnt mean i or others cant post what we think about it, its called posting an opinion. I personally couldnt care less what others think, thats my view and it wont be changing, anymore than what i post will change a knocked up WGs view.

JV547845

It takes two to make a baby, does the father not have a say regarding the risks his child is being exposed to.   :unknown:

His say strongly depends on how much he's supporting the mother of his child.

If this pregnant lady has been seen to many men, how do any of them know that they are the father unless that can be established after the birth by a blood test? How will she even know whom to test? She may not even have their punting phone number!

I have never been cited in such a way, has any gent on here?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 09:31:44 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Sienna_Bronze

I knew who my baby's father was and it wasn't a client. And no the father doesn't have a say unless he is involved in the woman/childs life.

Offline Jimmyredcab

If this pregnant lady has been seen to many men, how do any of them know that they are the father unless that can be established after the birth by a blood test? How will she even know whom to test? She may not even have their punting phone number!

I have never been cited in such a way, has any gent on here?

Most of us on here don't go bareback.     :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Offline finn5555

I knew who my baby's father was and it wasn't a client. And no the father doesn't have a say unless he is involved in the woman/childs life.

What about if he is forced to pay maintenance does he have a say then  :unknown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

What about if he is forced to pay maintenance does he have a say then  :unknown:

Far easier to claim benefits.     :hi: :hi:

Offline Boundless

I've been in London all last week and was having a good look at all the red cabs, wondering if any were you Jim.

Offline maxxblue

Everyone on here has something to hide. You may well be called Jim but you are hiding your surname - unless it is, of course, Redcab.  :rolleyes:

This is not a criticism of you, JRC - we are all in the same boat when it comes to hiding our true identity - nothing wrong with that - but we should acknowledge the fact.

Offline GreyDave

To get back on topic ....

Shagged a few pregnant girls early stages and late, Its fine and holding milk ladden tits is quite a turn-on with the milk flowing when squeezed and pulled :D :D It is something which I feel they can charge more for and for me has been worth it....

They have allways been totaly in control and either on top, side or behind when reciving my small freind. ;)